Chapter 13

Taehyung Point Of View

Our plan was to wait a week before moving forward with our omega mate kookie but first it was Jin and Yoongi and then myself all got our ruts so we were busy. We didnt hear anything so we thought Kookie needed more time. I never thought Kookie was in danger or anything. I thought he was sensitive and needed time to adjust to things but I will later realise I was so wrong.

-Time Skip-

It's been a month and we are tired and sore from Jin, Yoongi and myself having our ruts. We are all better and it will be a while until the others have theirs so we can rest. We can now make moves to have our mate with us.

We all woke up throughout the night worried, panicked, scared and sore. It was horrible. We were all fine but we didnt know that we would find out the reason for us to feel that way was because our omega was hurt and in need of comfort, safety, warmth and reassurance. We would find out and have our hearts break.

After having breakfast we said our goodbyes and I went to college with Jimin. We had classes together and then it was lunch. We decided to go to Chan during lunch and ask how to move forward.

When lunch started we had ours outside and then went inside to find Chan and the others. When we got near we could smell the worried and sadness from them. Jimin and i werent expecting to find out Kookie went missing.

I understood why Chan was like that but it hurt. Chan was going to say something but got interrupted by the door banging open and a shout for Chan. We all turned around and I grabbed Jimins hand and started to cry. I then felt Jimin hug me and he started to cry as well. What happened to you Kookie, I whispered.

We made our way to the doctor. Jimin and I followed the pack while they followed Felix that was carrying our Kookie to the school doctor. Jimin and I and some of the others were told to wait outside while Chan, Minho and Felix were with Kookie.

I realised what got said. They found Kookie where Jin, Jimin and I met him. It's where Namjoon, Yoongi and J-Hope saw him for the first time. Jimin and I played with him in his wolf form and that very space was where they found him. I broke down and fell to the ground crying and screaming my heart out. He was the reason we woke up during the night feeling scared, worried and panicked. Jimin jumped on me straddling my lap crying his eyes out as well. We felt our mates mindlinking us but we could focus. We just cried and hoped we could see him.

Minho Point Of View

When Felix and I found Kookie we were shocked. He was in his human form. Had dried blood, his clothes were ripped and was barely breathing. Felix picked him up and carried him.

When we got there Chan only wanted himself, felix and I with Kookie. If we needed a break or Kookie needed someone then they could come in. I could hear Jimin and Taehyungs crys from here and it broke me. I have heard our alphas cry for his mate and it's not pretty. It's the most heartbreaking thing to go through and to watch.

The doctor told us to leave and more people came into the room to help with kookie. When we got out everyone was asking questions.

'What happened?' Changbin asked.

'Will he be okay?' Han asked.

'When can we see him?' Hyunjin asked.

'Enough.' Chan said.

'Kookie isnt in good condition. We dont know what's wrong but it's serious. They wanted us out so they can fully focus on Kookie and if they think he will benefit to someone being there.... I will make sure he's okay and when I'm sure he is.' Chan paused and looked around to find Taehyung and Jimin on the floor crying their eyes out.