Chapter 12

-1 Month Later-

Jungkook Point Of View

Ive changed. Ive become cold. I speak only when i need to. Basically the complete opposite of what i used to be. I stay in my room most of the time. I only go out for my wolf to run around. No one has talked about my mates so i guess what i thought was right. They dont need me or want me. I would mess everything up that they know. I'm just a lonely wolf. Not needed cause i'm a burden.

I came out of my thoughts when my door opened.

'What.' I said.

'Kookie, what happened to you?' Rose asked.

'What do you mean?' I said.

'You have changed so much. It's causing the pack to have arguments to figure out what is wrong and how to deal with it. Until you stop whatever this is you can't go to your mates.' Rose said.

'Dont want my mates so everything is fine.' I replied playing with my phone.

I didnt hear anything so I looked up and Rose had a shocked face.

'Why are you looking like that? Also it's Jungkook not kookie.' I said.

'This conversation isnt over. It will be worse with Chan.' Rose said and then left.

Chan Point Of View

I have never been this worried before. Jungkook is completely different. We have all tried to get him to talk but nothing has worked. The last person is Rose. Hopefully she will get to him. We see her coming down the stairs. Her face was shocked.

'What happened baby? Why are you so shocked?' Felix asked and her response was to run to him and cry. Mates have a strong bond and an instinct to protect that person so Felix wrapped his arms around her.

'Your okay baby. You're okay.' Felix said. After a while she told us what happened and we were all cuddling our mates. Comforting them.

'He really said he doesnt want his mates. His wolf has always wanted them.' Seungmin Said.

'His wolf said it was starting to affect both of them by not having their mate. What changed?' I.N said.

'JUNGKOOK!!!' I yelled.

'What?' Jungkook said coldy.

'Did you really say you dont want your mates? Do you know what will happen to them if they find out? What they will go through if they find out their own mate doesn't want them.' I said angrily.

'Have they asked about me while you guys have been at school? Have they asked about meeting me or wanting to know me?' He asked.

'No they havent.' I said.

'They dont need me. They are perfectly happy without me disrupting their peaceful life. I wont be needed.' Jungkook replied coldy.

'Of course they need you. Yes they are happy but they will be even happier when they have their omega. They need you to mate with so they can have puppies that one day will lead their pack. They are not complete until you're with them.' I said.

'Do you think that what you said will make me run to them?' He said annoyed.

'I thought I did a good job in explaining to you that alphas need their omega and omegas need their alpha. When you find them you need them. You can't live without your mate!' I yelled.

'I am not going to my so called mates just so they can breed with me. I havent even kissed someone not even went out on a date or had a relationship and you expect me to run off to 6 people i dont know and jump into their beds like a slut until i die? Ive never been told what mates actually are and what it involves and with the way you are explaining it I dont want to know and i dont want mates if i'm going to be treated like a toy and a slut for their enjoyment and for their ruts when it happens and i'm miserable for my entire life.' Jungkook yelled and i saw he was feeling.

'If what you said was true and that alphas need their omegas and omegas need their alphas then where's mine. If they cared or wanted me or had any interest they wouldn't have left me alone when they found out that time. They would have fought for me and taken me with them or made an effort to get to know me and for me to know them but they didn't. They dont need me. It's pretty clear.' Jungkook said with a raised voice. It sounded like he was hurt. It's affecting him all this time.

'They just wanted to give you some space to process everything before going forward.' I said.

'How would you know that if they didnt talk to you?' Jungkook said.

'This goes deeper with what I said. There's a main reason why you dont want to go or you are stopping yourself. What is it?' I said.

I got nothing for a reply and Jungkook walked out of the room and house.

'Tomorrow I will talk to Taehyung and Jimin to tell them what's going on. Hopefully they can help if they have contact or something. Maybe it will help Jungkook.' I said and everyone nodded.

-Time Skip-

It's nearly 1am and Jungkook is not back. I'm worried. He left at 5pm.

We all have taken turns to mindlink him or look for him and nothing.

'Who wants to do the night shift?' I asked.

'Why?' Changbin asked.

'We need to make sure if Jungkook comes home someone is with him to make sure he is alright.' I said and everyone nodded.

'I.N and myself will take the night shift. If anything happens we will tell you all.' Seungmin said.

We all went to bed apart from Seungmin and I.N.

-Time Skip-

6am and still nothing. I'm really worried.

'Seungmin and I.N go and sleep. The girls will stay here in case Jungkook comes or you guys find out something. The rest of the boys and I will go to campus in case he goes there. If you find him, tell us and tackle him. He's never done this before and I'm worried. Let's go.' I said and everyone did what I said.

When we got to college we looked everywhere in case Jungkook went there. Nothing. It was lunch and we were all down. Jimin and Taehyung came. Great, just what I need.

'What do you want?' I asked, trying to be nice.

'What happened? Why is everyone so down and grumpy?' Taehyung asked.

'Leave. I have enough to deal with.' I said getting annoyed.

'We just wanted to know when we can start going forward with kookie? It's been a while and i dont think we can take anymore.' Jimin said in a tone which for some reason i didnt like and i lost it.

'If you guys were that much in need of your mate you should have come sooner. When we find him or when he decides to come back. We will talk about it but right now I have a missing brother that's more important than u 2 and ur mates.' I said angrily.

'What do you mean missing?' Both of them said.

When I was about to tell them what happened we heard the door bang and heard Minho yell.

'CHAN!!!' Minho yelled.

I turned around and I wanted to scream. The anger built up. I saw Felix holding Jungkook beat up and blooded and looked really ill.

'WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!' I yelled.

'We don't know. We found him lying on the field. The same space where he met 3 of his mates and had time with 2 of their wolves.' Minho said.

'Get him to the doctor now.' I said and we all made our way there with Jimin and Taehyung following.