Chapter 19

Ghost Point Of View

I turned into a puppy which I was shocked by. I thought I couldn't do it for a while but I was wrong. I squeeled when I felt being picked up. I relax when i got the scent of Yoongi. I snuggled closer to him and eventually fell asleep. Yoongi mindlinked me a couple of times reassuring me which i liked a lot. I woke up and found myself in the doctor's room again.

*Did I dream this?* I asked.

'You didnt baby the doctor told us to come here so she can check you and make sure your healthly before coming home with us.' Jimin said. My ears perked up.

*Coming with you? Going home with you guys? Really?* I asked, wanting to make sure.

I felt being picked up again and I realised I was in Namjoons arms now. I snuggled closer again. I was falling asleep but someone stopped me.

'Dont sleep just now baby. Wait untill the doctor has done a health check and then you can sleep. You will of course be coming with us. We aint leaving you like we did the first time.' Namjoon said and I said a small ok.

Some of them were playing with me as i went out my puppy form and into adult form. I was rolling around getting belly rubs and the door opened. I thought it was the doctor but i was wrong. The people i didnt want to see.

I immediately got up and went behind Namjoon and Yoongi. I was whimpering lowly so only my mates could hear it. As I did that they were alerted and in protective mode.

'What do you want?' Namjoon asked.

'Nothing.' The guy replied.

'If you dont need anything then leave.' Yoongi said.

'You can't tell me what to do. I heard about what happened and wanted to check on him.' He said and i want him to leave. They continued talking but i didnt hear anything as i felt Chan mindlinking me.

*Ghost, what's wrong?* Chan asked.

*He. He. He's back. With his 2 friends.* I replied he asked me where and i said the doctors room i was in and told me to hold on. I waited, then all of a sudden I saw 2 of the 3 guys get launched. Chan came in after he held the guy's hood and removed him. He looked at me and came to me whispering comforting things.

'Leave.' Hyunjin said.

'Why? We are all friends here.' He said.

'No we arent. We were but you took it too far. You made your decision.' Changbin said.

'Whatever do you mean?' He said like he was offended.

'Because of you he stopped having his heat. Which is dangerous and he can become ill. You took advantage of him and nearly raped him when he was in heat. When you got stopped you made his life hell by always bullying him and hurting him Sebastian.' Chan said angrily.

'No idea what you're talking about.' Sebastian said.

'Play dumb all you want but you know what you did he hasnt kissed anyone and is scared to be intimate becasue of you. The only things he will allow us to do is kiss his cheek or forehead and hug him.' Minho said.

'You did what?' Namjoon said, trying to control his anger.

'Run. Now.' Namjoon said in a dark tone. He was going to chase him and his other friends because they hurt me but i whimpered loudly. They all looked at me. Namjoon is quite tall so I'm able to do one of my favourite things. I slowly went to him as i am now smelling like an omega not an alpha anymore. I am hoping the 3 boys dont catch on that im an omega. I was rubbing round and against his legs and i saw him smiling. I went behind him and put my face between his legs so my face was sticking out. I heard chuckling and giggling because of my act.

I stood infront of Namjoon and the rest of my mates as they were behind him. As I'm special I have some powers so I became bigger. I changed my scent to alpha as the 3 boys didnt notice my change of scent. I growled and it was scary because I scared myself. Everyone stood in silence looking at me. This hasnt happened before but I am going with it.

The boys started to back away then ran. I growled again and chased them.

I heard my pack and my mates calling for me but i didnt listen and ran faster.

They stopped but I was targeting Sebastian. I ran and jumped on him, tackling him to the ground. In the corner of my eyes I saw Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi in wolf form and also Chan, Hyunjin, Minho and Changbin in wolf form. They kept trying to contact me but I ignored it. I felt him move from under me and I growled right in his face. I was scaring myself. I saw his 2 friends coming near me and growled at them and they stopped. I start attacking him. Mainly scratching. I kept going and I started to get a scent... Dad.

My dad is his (wolf form) and Kookies dad is his (human form). His wolf was sitting near us watching me. I was done after 20 mins. Every part of his body was scratched. Face, neck, arms, chest, stomach and legs. I went for it. I was about to go to my alpha father but got a mindlink.

*Come back Ghost.* Namjoon said.

*Why?* I asked.

*We want to make sure you're okay and I want you to come to us because we don't know who the other wolf is.* Namjoon replied. I never heard that tone.

*He is mine and Kookies dad. He's been gone for a while but he's back. I want to say hi.* I said.

*Later but not now. We nearly lost you once, Ghost and we all are still waiting for Kookie. We can't risk it please.* Jin said.

I didnt reply and went to them. The three that werewolves were all over me. Marking their scent on me. I loved the feeling and the others will do it later. Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung came to me and started to pat me and i was loving the attention and care i was receiving. I hope Kookie will wake up soon.