Chapter 60

Taehyung Point Of View

I had a great time with Jhope and the pups. It felt nice being able to have quiet time and being able to look at the pups more closely. It stopped when they started crying which meant they were hungry. Jungkook came up and fed them.

I stayed with him as Jin told me what happened so I wanted to help him as much as I could. We were up there for a few hours and it was time for Chan's pack to come. Kookie went down to see them and I followed a bit. We then came back and collected the pups for them to be shown off.

They were all awwing at them and I felt Kookie was happy that they found the pups cute. They had different favourites with their coat colours which was nice. One squealed and Kookie was straight over checking the pup.

Kookie took that pup and went to the floor to lick and to check it. When he was happy he gave it back.

'How has Kookie been with the pups in wolf form? I know pups in human form isnt easy but I was wondering if it's easier in their wolf form.' Jungkooks mum asked.

'Kookie has done really well and having our kids in wolf form is good as they all can feed together and be kept warm. If they were all in human form it would be a lot more difficult.' Namjoon said. Kookie jumped up on him and started licking his face. Namjoon giggled but went along with it.

'How have you all found it.' Jungkooks dad asked.

'So far it's been amazing and good. Kookie does the majority of the work but when he needs a break or something one of us transforms into our wolf form and keeps the pups warm.' Jin said.

'It also helps to begin bonding with them and for them to get our scents so they know us and they are safe if they smell any one of us.' I said and they nodded, liking the answer.

'I'll go and clear the space and put new blankets and that down for when the pups go back upstairs.' Jhope said and picked up one of them and had a cuddle with it then gave it back. He went off and Jimin followed him to help.

'If you guys ever need any help we will be happy to do it. If it makes you feel better it will probably be the girls and i looking after them.' Jungkooks mum said.

'Speaking of which. Next year one of my brithday gifts was plane tickets to see my old pack. As we have so many pups it would be really impractical and difficult taking them with us. I was going to ask nearer the time but as you brought it up myself and the others were wondering when the time comes if you guys could look after them untill we come back.' Namjoon said and I saw the girls faces change into excitement.

'The pups would be big enough to eat solid food, maybe still a little soft food. I'm not sure if they would still be pups or if they would change into human forms as we havent really been told. It will be for a week.' Jin said and they agreed.

'We can talk about it nearer the time but we will be happy to.' Jungkooks mum said happy and we felt happy that they agreed and wanted to.

It was soon time for the pups to feed so I set the blanket down and placed the pups on the blanket. They moved to Kookie and started feeding.

'I still can't believe my little boy has kids.' Jungkooks dad said.

'It's funny Chan said he would be the first and boy was he wrong.' Changbin said and we all laughed.

After the pups were done feeding Kookie stood up and did a massive stretch. The pups got put into the others arms again and fell asleep.

'I wonder what they will look like in their human form.' Jennie said.

'I am really curious myself but I'm mainly curious about the 7th pup as he has every colour of our wolfs. I would love to see his human form.' Jimin said after he came back.

'The doctor phoned and said she will come for a health check but also to tell us the genders. Any guesses?' Yoongi said.

Most said the majority of them will be boys but the girls have hope there will be a few girls in there.

'You want there to be girls so you can buy girl clothes, do their make up and play dress up.' Felix said.

'It's the same for you but for boy activites.' Lisa said.

'You guys want boys so you can buy boy clothes, get dirty and play and watch sports.' Jisoo said. The boys nodded.

Jin made food as we were waiting for the doctor. Kookie was mindlinking me.

*What's up baby.* I asked.

*I wanna say something to Chan but I'm not sure how the others will react.* Kookie replied.

*What is it and I can ask them.* I said.

*If the guys are okay with it and Chan agrees I was hoping Chan would be the godfather of the pups.* Kookie said.

*I'll ask them baby and I'm sure if they agree Chan will be over the moon.* I replied. Kookie sat facing me between my legs and I was petting him. Mainly his face and head as I know Ghost loves it.

*Guys Kookie was wondering something but is shy to say it so asked me.* I said.

*Okay and what is it?* Jimin asked.

*Kookie was wondering if it's okay with you because he wants Chan to be the pup's godfather if he agrees.* I said.

*That's adorable.* Jin said.

*We haven't really had issues with Chan so if Kookie is wanting to and Chan agrees that's fine.* Namjoon said

*It would only be fair for Jennie to be their godmother then as they are mates.* Jhope said.

*I know it is Christian to have godparents but I was wanting someone I trust and who has looked after me first hand. I know if anything was to happen to us the pups would be in great hands with Chan. Jennie as well.* Kookie said.

*That's okay baby.* Namjoon said. Ghost left me and went to Jhope and did the same thing to Jhope as he did with me.

'Before the doctor gets here I would like to ask something to 2 people in your pack.' Namjoon asked Jungkooks dad.

'Of course go ahead.' His dad said and we all smiled knowing what's to come.

'Chan and Jennie i have something really important to ask you but first if it's okay to give the pups to one of us or someone who hasnt held one of them right now but you will get them back to cuddle with.' Namjoon said and they cautiously did what was asked.

'We have all talked and decided on this so I hope you will take a deep thought on this.' Jin added they nodded curiously.

'Kookie asked this and after saying why we agreed.' Yoongi said.

'Please just tell us.' Jennie asked cutely, getting impatient. Chan wrapped his arm around her to calm her down a wee bit.

'As if that will help.' I said giggling.

'We are hoping that you guys will be the godfather and godmother of our pups.' Namjoon said and Jennie jumped up from the sofa and screamed in pure joy and excitement.

'I'm sorry what?' Chan asked, shocked.