Chapter 11

Jhope Point Of View

In the car it was silent. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung went in one car and Namjoon, Yoongi and I went in the other. We eventually got home and went to the living room. Jimin and Taehyung were sitting together. Namjoon and Yoongi were beside each other. I was sitting with Jin all cozy. There was a single chair so Jin went there and when I passed he grabbed me and pulled me to sit with him. My legs are across his and I feel his hand going up and down my leg. My bum was on the seat beside Jin's thigh and my head was on his chest.

'Want to fill us in you 2?' Namjoon said.

'I will explain it. It was my idea.' Jimin said when Taehyung was going to speak. Jimin grabbed his hand and started rubing the back of it.

'When we went to coach we saw a white pup. We wanted to meet the pup and know about him because we both smelled a scent. Our wolves were screaming mate. We decided to talk to the coach first. We did and started to walk and the closer we got. The scent got stronger. When we got there Chan picked up the puppy and the puppy left with a few members.' He said.

'Keep going.' Yoongi said.

'We told him that we are sure the puppy is our mate. Out of everyone there the pup was the only wolf that is mateless.. Chan gave us information about him and that their pack is very protective, especially their dad. Chan said to give him time and figure out how to move forward and we agreed. We werent 100% sure and we didnt want to tell you guys we found our other mate if he wasnt.' Jimin said with his head down.

'It happened once when we thought we found our mate but it wasnt and it all affected us quite badly. We were all depressed. We didnt want it to happen again.' Taehyung added and then he squeezed Jimins hand.

'I thought I was doing the right thing. Today we definitely know he is our mate... I'm sorry.' Jimin said and he sniffled.

'It's okay you guys. You wanted to make sure and didnt want to tell us and get our hopes up for it to be wrong. You could have said something about it but I understand why.' I said and Jin nodded to what I said.

'Let's go upstairs.' I heard in my ear.

'Why?' I asked confused.

'My rut is becoming worse and I need you... Babyboy.' Jin said in my ear and nibbled at it. I left out a moan at that but also Jin moved me so my bum was on his crotch and he was rock hard.

I hummed and started to move my hips and Jin moaned.

'Before you 2 get to at it. Jin what happened with the white wolf. One said a puppy and it was an adult we saw. That is for another time to talk about. What happened?' Namjoon asked.

'When Jimin, Taehyung and Myself were done I went out to get drinks and some air. I left them because they couldn't walk, which I'm sorry for. I was on my way to get drinks but I got a scent and my wolf was screaming at me to follow it and I did. When I got there it was lying on the floor looking at a door. My wolf took over me and i didnt realise I was over him with my nose in his neck. I heard Jimin and he bolted.' Jin said snuggling into my neck and took a deep sniff in my neck with my scent.

'Okay Jhope and Jin go to the area and help Jin. We will give them time and that's what they said. We will continue what we are doing and if it's over a week we will ask about it.' Namjoon said and we all nodded.

Jin picked me up and took me to the room to have our fun.

Jungkook Point Of View

We got in the pack house and I was still in wolf form. I went to the corner and curled up into a ball.

'Ghost you're okay.' I heard but didnt know who it was from.

*I have 3 mates and I am scared of 1. How joyful.* I said through mindlink.

'You dont have 3 mates, Ghost... You have 6.' I heard Han say.

*That's impossible. How can I have 6 mates?* I said

'We will speak to dad when he's back, okay. Having more than one mate is rare, especially 6 but it does happen and there is always a reason for it. You are special. Our mother got told the information about mates and that for you but she passed away and we havent been able to find out what she knew. We dont know what Bangtan wolves are but seeing how they are all mates and share 1 omega I'm guessing they are True Royal Blood Alphas. They have a few mates like you.' Chan said.

'We will give everyone time to chill. Before continuing.' Minho said and I got up and shook my head. I turned to human form with tears in my eyes.

'You had to bring up our mother didnt you.' I said sniffing.

'I was just explaining it to you Kookie. I didnt mean anything bad by it.' Chan said.

'You never do. It's another reminder that you guys could have had that information if she was still here. The only reason she isnt is because of me. She died because of me. I smell like an alpha but I'm an omega and I will never forgive myself because I couldn't defend myself. I also have nightmares about it which you dont know because I deserve the pain.' I said crying.

'Thank you very much for reminding me. When I start to feel better it gets brought up.' I added and ran to my room.

I ran to my room. I slammed the door shut. I slid down the door and cried my eyes out. I was 11 when our mother passed. We got attacked and i was a really friendly kid and was polite to everyone. That type of kid that believed and thought everyone was good and or they could change but i was wrong when one of them saw me change from kid wolf to puppy wolf and i also smelled like an alpha which i didnt know untill i turned 18. The person tried to kill me because they thought i was going to be the next alpha of pack and thought they would take over the pack. The person tried to kill me and my mother took the bite that was meant for me by my mother going over me. I screamed when i saw it.

My mother was alive for 2 days after it. I stayed the full time with her. For 3 years my relationship with my dad changed. Never looked at me if I was upset he didnt do anything. I lost my dad aswell when that happened. We have a good relationship now but it has changed since then. I relied on my brother and everyone else. I still do. I want my mates because then I won't be a burden. I'll just be a burden to my mates instead.

I dont deserve mates or a pack. I'm a risk to everyone that I'm with. My mates are fine on their own, they dont need me messing up their life. I deserve to be alone.