Chapter 69 (18+)

Jhope Point Of View Continued

'When you're ready you can open your eyes.' Kookie said and after a few seconds I did and I was speachless.

'Oh my Kookie.' I said stunned. I walked forward and looked around taking everything in.

'How on earth did you find this?' I said, still stunned.

'During my many walks stretching my legs and getting fresh air.' Kookie said.

I walked to him and backhugged him. I felt Kookie's hands on mine rubbing mine softly. Kookie turned around and hugged me. His arms were round my neck. I felt his breath on my neck and him inhaling my scent. I was enjoying this moment and wrapped my arms round Kookie's waist.

We were enjoying the hug untill i felt lips on me. Kookie was kissing my neck and gently sucking it.

'If you want to give me a hickey. You can. I'm sure you have with all the others.' I said. Kookie brought me closer and started sucking on my neck a bit more roughly. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot, also the place where Namjoon marked me. Kookie did a mark beside it.

'Where are we doing this baby. I can't wait any more.' I said then started kissing his neck. I felt Kookie melt and relax to what I did so I was holding him up.

'Right over here.' Kookie said, breaking the kiss. I whined at the loss of contact but felt my hand on something soft and squishy. I looked and realised Kookie placed my hand on his bum to help me. I gave it a little squeeze as a thank you and Kookie moaned.

We walked and got to a tent. There was a mattress but also plenty of blankets and pillows. There is a light hanging on the ceiling which lights the tent perfectly. I went in and had a look. There was a basket there with some sandwiches and some fruit in plastic containers as well as some drinks. I looked at Kookie who had a nervous smile on his face.

'Do you like it? I'm sorry if it's too much. It's too much isnt it. I shouldnt of -' I cut Kookie off kissing him. It was a gentle and soft kiss.

'This isnt too much, it's perfect. I feel really special. Thank you.' I said caressing his cheeks with both my thumbs. Kookie smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. He leaned into my touch.

'I am glad you like it alpha.' Kookie said rubbing against my hand.

'I don't like it. I love it.' I said. Kookie tensed at the first part but relaxed at the second.

'Have a seat and it will be even better.' Kookie said. I sat down and got comfortable. I looked up and the senery was breathtaking. Flowers that are bright and colourful are everywhere, mountains in the skyline and clear sky with the sun shining. I was smiling like crazy and I was completely shocked.

'Oh my god Kookie. I can't believe you brought me here, it's breathtaking.' I said. I reached my hand out to grab his and I gently brought him down so he could sit straddling my lap.

'I love you so much baby.' I said with love and adortion in my voice. Kookie smiled.

'I love you too and I want you to know this is our spot. No one has been here except me and now you.' Kookie said.

'How come baby?' I said, closing my eyes, enjoying Kookie's hand in my hair.

'I'm sorry that your last. I have heard some of the conversations you had with the othes about being last and wanting me so I wanted to make it extra special.' Kookie said.

'It will be special wherever we are.' I said.

'It will be even more special doing it in this tent and when we are finshed we can enjoy the view, enjoying each other and the closeness before we have to go back.' Kookie said and I smashed my lips on his. He moaned and submitted straight away. I love how sometimes he starts it but always submits when his alphas are responding.