Chapter 21

Jimin Point Of View

It was so great Ghost could come with us. It was cute when he couldnt do stuff like eat. As he said, he and Kookie never eat in wolf form so they didnt know how but we all helped him. He was so gentle it was too adorable.

We all went to bed and I slept well knowing our mate was with us. Even if it's our wolf mate right now. When i woke up i heard something in my mindlink and woke up. I opened my eyes and saw Ghost inbetween Taehyung and myself. Tae woke up a minute or 2 after me. The 2 of us were giggling. Ghost stopped and tiled his head to the side and looked down.

*Sorry.* He said.

'Why you sorry baby. You did nothing wrong.' I said stroking his fur.

*I know you guys are happy i'm here but i also know you guys are wanting kookie so i thought i could help but i didnt.* He said looking down.

'That's really sweet cupcake. Yes we want to see kookie and meet him officially but he can learn about him when he's recovered enough to show up. What were you trying to do that Kookie does.' Taehyung said softly stroking his fur. He went on his back between us and we started to pat his stomach.

*Throughout the years Kookie has sang to people through mindlink or not through mindlink to wake people up nicely. He has done it for everyone and I'm sure he would want to do it for you guys as well. So i thought i could do it but i was wrong. Kookie isnt here but I feel like I'm being selfish.* He said sadly.

'That is really sweet and I'm sure kookie will appreciate it as well as the others that you wanted to include Kookie even if he isnt here right now.' I said.

'How are you being selfish cupcake?* Taehyung added.

*I... it doesn't matter I will go wake up Jin and Jhope. See you down the stairs.* Ghost said and left.

'Do you know what that could be about?' I asked Taehyung and replied with a 'No idea.' I showered and got dressed then went down the stairs. Namjoon and Yoongi were already there with coffee and cereal. I was quiet which isnt like me and they noticed straight away.

'What is it?' I heard. I wanted to cry cause something was wrong with Ghost but i didnt know what. I also didnt want them to panic after what happened. I whispered a small nothing holding onto my tears which didnt last long.

'Jimin... We are mated and we know you. Something is wrong and we would like you to tell us what that is.' Namjoon said, hugging me. I started crying and mindlinked them as I couldn't speak.

*Something is wrong with Ghost.* I said.

'What do you mean?' Yoongi asked.

*I dont know... I just... He talked about kookie and said he was feeling selfish but when we asked about it he said it didnt matter and left to wake up the others.* I said and they asked me to explain everything that happened and I did and they thought for a min or 2.

'Go to your campus and ask Chan about it. If he wants to see him then bring him here where he will be with Jin and Jhope.' Namjoon said and I nodded.

Everyone else came down but Ghost.

'Where's Ghost?' Yoongi asked.

'I dont know. He woke me up as Jin was already up as he made things for us. He was changing and then left straight after waking me and giving us kisses.' Jhope said.

'I think I know where he is. Let me look.' Yoongi said and left, giving us pecks on our cheeks.

Yoongi Point of View

After what Ghost said about Kookies love for reading I'm sure he's there or near there. If he brought up kookie it's because he has seperation anxiety, missing him and/or guilt that he's spending time with us but Kookie isnt. I was about to turn the corner when I heard whinning/crying. I slowed down and looked and found Ghost lying on the floor, head on his front paws looking at the door to the library. That sight broke my heart.

I changed into my wolf form and went to him. I went over him like I did before as he likes that but not today. He panicked. After he got out from under me he ran when I was about to talk to him. I was shocked and I got mindlinked by Namjoon.

*What's wrong? Why do I feel something is wrong with Ghost?* He asked. I stayed silent trying to work out what happened with him.

*Yoongi!* He said louder and I got worried.

*I dont know.* I replied sadly.

Namjoon told me to go to them and tell what heppened which i did. None of us have ever done that before. Jimin and Taehyung got the task of asking ghost's old pack to see if they know why. I wanted to stay but i had to leave as we had an important meeting for today then we will be back just after 12 hopefully.

Jin and Jhope have the task of making sure he's okay and that his behaviour doesnt get worse. They also have to try and get him to talk about what's bothering him.

Jin Point Of View

After everyone went I felt really nervous and sad as to why Ghost was behaving like that. I asked Jhope to look for him and when he did ask him to come down and eat breakfast. Jhope came back with no white wolf.

'Where is he?' I asked.

'He said he wanted to eat upstairs so I will bring him his food. Right now he replied and is going to eat so we will take it as step 1.' Jhope said and i handed him the plate then off he went. I cleaned the kitchen and counters. Put the plates in the dishwasher and I was done. I was making drinks for Jhope and myself when Jhope came.

'What happened? Why are you crying?' I asked with worry.

'I asked if he wanted me to help him eat but said no and that he would figure it out himself. I asked what was wrong and he said nothing. I was going to stroke him but he moved away from me. I dont know what to do.' Jhope said crying. I hug and calm him down.

'I made hot chocolate and whipped cream for us. Take them to the living room and find a movie to watch and we will watch it together.' I said and he nodded. After he left I went up to find Ghost myself to see if I would get anywhere.