Chapter 31

-1 month later-

Jhope Point Of View

I woke up when my wolf panicked. He couldnt sense kookie for awhile. He thought he went to the bathroom but hasnt came back. I saw Jin and the sight was adorable. Head on one pillow with the duvet up and tucking him in. He looked really cosy so I decided to check myself as i didnt want to wake him. I put on socks and went on a hunt.

I was looking everywhere and I told Jin when he came running to me panicked.

'Relax baby. Ive been trying to look for him but havent we might need to tell Namjoon and or Yoongi.' I said.

'But we will get into trouble.' Jin said.

'We won't. We never did anything wrong.' I said.

We went into Namjoon and Yoongi's room and were shocked but relieved. Kookie was in wolf form inbetween the two of them. They both had one of their arms around Ghost. I had my phone so of course I took a picture.

'What do you think happened?' I asked.

'No idea. We can ask him when he wakes up.' Jin replied. We went out of the room and headed to ours. We got there and I realised it was different. We heard a crash and a whimper and we bolted to Namjoon and Yoongi's room but he wasnt there.

I ran downstairs and the door was open. I saw a white wolf being carried away. I shouted and felt everyone wake up. I turned into my wolf and chased after the person. I couldnt contact Kookie or Ghost which is serious but I can still feel them both. I ran quite far and found he was in Chans pack territory.

*Where are you?* Jimin asked.

*Where's Kookie as well?* Taehyung asked after.

*Lets just say Chans pack has some serious explaining to do. Someone from their pack took Kookie. I chased them and the person went there.* I replied and I could feel Yoongi and Namjoon's anger.

*What?* Namjoon said angrily.

*Stay there, we are on our way. Keep an eye out for where they took him.* Yoongi said. I replied okay and followed Kookie's scent. It was the main pack house they brought him into. I was in the woods near the house. I could see the front and back door. I lied down and overheard a conservation.

'You know Jungkook has his mates and Chan and his friends. When they find out they will kill you. You won't get away with this.' A guy said.

'You say i havent but i have. No one is here for him. He is meant to be MY mate and no one elses. That's what my dad promised me.' The other male said.

'Your only doing this because you havent found your mate. If you did you wouldn't be like this. You can't force someone into liking you or mating you if they dont want to. If you force them to mate its rape.' The first guy yelled back.

'My dad did this with my mum and they are as happy as can be. It will be fine.' The 2nd male said. I was holding back so much I did mindlink the others to tell them to hold it and I would tell them when they can come to me because if they come it would create a noise and I'm getting good information.

'Your mother hates your dad with a passion. She is nice to him infront of you because she dosent want you to worry. What your dad did is illegal in the wolf community. If people found out they could kill him. I know what it's like wanting someone to be your mate but isnt. It hurts but you need to move on.' The first guy said.

'Your wasting your breath. I'm doing it. He isnt mated so it won't be bad. He has mates but havent done anything which is fine. I drugged him so he can't escape or fight back.' The other guy said. I was getting angry. How dare he do this to our mate. Our omega. When the others find out Yoongi and Namjoon will kill him.

Half an hour later they came after i said they could which i thought they were closer when i said it. My wolf took over because he was so angry. My wolf rarely gets mad but when he does it's bad. My mates got to me and they were shocked because I destroyed the area I was in.

*They drugged Kookie. That's why we can feel them and can't talk to either of them.* I mindlinked.

*Got anything else.* Jin asked.

*Yes.* I said.

*What is it then?* Namjoon asked.

*It's the guy that wants Kookie to mate with him. I overheard a conservation and the others dont know what happened.* I said.

*Jimin and Taehyung go to the house and tell them what's happened if you smell Kookie or Ghost go and find them and tell us.* Namjoon said and off they went.

*Jin and Yoongi go together and see what you guys get if it will be useful like conservation or scents. Myself and Jhope will try to find that bitch that kidnapped our omega.* Namjoon said and I could hear and feel the anger.

We went our separate ways and I was following the scent of the guys I heard. We reached a field and went on it. Everyone was there so that's maybe why the guy took Kookie to the pack house. Everyone was looking over to us and submissing to Namjoon as he was radiating dominance and anger.

I turned into human form and people realsied it was the 6 alphas. Namjoon stayed in wolf form as it was more intimidating.

'Who's the person that wants to mate Kookie?' I said.

'Why?' I heard.

'I'll tell you why Jungkook and Ghost is our mates. He is already mated to the 6 of us and got taken when we were all in the house sleeping and someone drugged him. I tracked him to here. We all got told someone wants to mate him, who is it?' I said.

'Whoever doesnt will face the consequences of taking our mate.' Yoongi yelled which brought others over. They mindlinked us saying they got nothing. Hopefully the others will have better luck.

'What's going on?' Chan asked. The others came behind him with the girls.

'I am done playing nice tell us who is the person who wants to mate with Kookie. Now.' Yoongi said.

'A guy from the pack in Japan. I dont know his name. Why?' Minho asked.

'He took Kookie. Considering he's the only person we know that wants him. I'm guessing it's him.' Yoongi said. Jin was still in wolf form and was rubbing against Namjoon and Yoongi trying to calm them which helped slightly. We then got a panicked mindlink.

*We need help now. We smell Kookie but the door is locked. I can hear whimpering and moving around.* Jimin said upset.

*Yoongi head to them. I'll be there in a second.* Namjoon said and Yoongi bolted off angry.

'I will say this once and only once. If the guy you are talking about has hurt or caused Kookie who is OUR MATE any pain I will kill him.' Namjoon said and told us to stay with them.