Chapter 7 (18+)

Jin Point Of View

After the movie we went to bed. I couldn't sleep. I was with Taehyung and he could tell and he made me put my head on his chest. He started to play with my hair and I felt better and I fell asleep.

-Time Skip-

I felt worse when I woke up. Taehyung wasn't there. I showered and got ready for the day and went downstairs and I saw Jhope making coffee. I went to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. My face was in his neck so I could inhale his scent. It helped so much. We stayed like that for a while. Jhope sensed something was so he turned around and hugged me with his arms round my neck.

'I'll take Jimins and Taehyung's lunch. I need some Vmin.' I said and Jhope chuckled.

'That's fine but you dont look right and I can sense it. I think it will be better for you to go to Namjoon and Yoongi.' Jhope said and I shook my head.

'I'll be okay and if anything happens Jimin and Taehyung are there.' I said and Jhope nodded, placing a small peck on my neck. We got ready and left.

When I was away from my mate I started to feel worse and i didnt know what was wrong.

I got to the college and hunted for my 2 mates. I finally found them. I bolted to them and cuddled Jimin as he was closest.

'Jin? What's wrong, you look sick?' Taehyung said and started cuddling me as well.

'Much better.' I hum in content snuggling closer. Mates that are both alphas like the six of us you have dom alphas and sub alphas. I'm one of the dom alphas with Namjoon and Yoongi. Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung are subs. Dom alphas aren't really like this to their sub alpha mates so this is concerning.

'What's wrong baby?' Jimin said, rubbing my back and Taehyung playing with my hair.

'I struggled to go to sleep last night and when I woke up I felt worse. It helped when Taehyung

hugged me and played with my hair. It helped a lot and I fell asleep straight away. Taehyung was away and it was only Jhope and myself when I woke up. I felt horrible but when i was with Jhope it all went away. I hugged him for a long time and he knew something was wrong.' I said. Jimin moved and straddled my lap hugging me.

'Okay anything else I have a feeling what it is.' Taehyung said, rubbing Jimin and I's back.

'When Jhope and I left... Me to give you guys your lunch and Jhope for Namjoon and Yoongi the feeling came back. Now I'm with you guys. I'm much better.' I replied, placing a peck on Taes check and kissing his lips to snuggling into Jimin's neck.

'Jin?' Tae asked.

'Yea Taehyung?' I replied

'When was your last rut?' Tae asked and it clicked.

'A while ago. I think my rut should be due in a week I think.' I said.

'It's the start of your rut Jinnie. You need to get home and mindlink Namjoon about it so he knows cause he needs to. If he's really busy, maybe Jhope can help you if it gets too bad or we might come early to help. We have a free period for last today.' Tae said.

Jimin got off me and I placed Taehyung on my lap. I snuggled into his neck inhaling his scent.

'Or we can go into one of those rooms in school and you both can help me. Jimin mindlink Namjoon or Yoongi and tell him i cant wait any longer.' I said as I started to move Taes hips over my crotch and let out a moan in his ear.

I picked up Taehyung and he kept our crotches together. I took Tae to one of the classrooms used for this reason with Jimin following and Jimin smacked and grabbed Taes and my ass and we both moaned.

'Better hurry up. Have fun while I mindlink Namjoon and come join you guys.' Jimin said.

The 3 of us went into one of the rooms and I kissed Jimin and felt Taehyung kiss my neck.

'Be quick. We all agreed to wait until our omega is here but if our omega isn't we need each other. This is the only time we are able to be fully intimate so hurry.' I whispered.

I pressed Taehyung to the wall, kissing him passionately. I moved my hands to Taehyung's ass, squeezing it. Tae moaned loudly, placing his head on my shoulder.

'You like that babyboy.' I whispered into his ear. He moaned and whined as a response.

'You going to be a good babyboy for me?' I said kissing his neck leaving hickeys.

'I'll be a good babyboy for you alpha.' Tae whispered, grabbing my hair and I groaned. I put Taehyung down and I took off my shirt and Taehyung went straight to kiss my chest, shoulders, and nipples. I moaned and everything started to become worse. My rut is much stronger now.

Everything was flying off. Tops, shoes and trousers. We both were in our boxers. My hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist and his hands around my neck. I was marking him and scenting him. The mark goes away after a few days like a hickey. It's not a full mark like the first time when you mate when it stays permanently. It's in between marking and hickey.

'I know it's your rut but hurry up alpha.' Taehyung whined.

'Okay babyboy.' I said.

I grabbed Taes member through his boxers and I heard a loud moan.

'Alphaaaaa.' Tae whined and moaned.

'Suck.' I said.

Tae went straight down, pulled my boxers down and off completely and went straight to sucking me off. I sat on a chair with my head back.

Jimin came and stripped his clothes and started to kiss me and started to leave marks on my neck and collarbone. I moan Taes and Jimin's name.

Jimin moved to lying on the floor and put his mouth round Taes member and i felt his moan through my penis and it went to my whole body. I cummed in Taes mouth and Taehyung kissed Jimin so both had my cum in their mouths. Such a beautiful sight.

I positioned the 2 boys in positions so it's Tae, Jimin then myself. I go into Jimin and both of us moan loudly. I have both hands on Jimin's waist and marked/gave him a hickey. I pumped Jimin's member and put him in Taehyung as he shaked his ass. Jimin and myself spanked him. I was in Jimin and Jimin was in Taehyung. We all moaned.

After a long time i cumed 5 times. Once when Tae sucked me off. 2 times in Jimin and 2 times in Taehyung. I should be okay for a little while. Then it will be Jhope, Yoongi and Namjoons turn.

I looked at them cuddled up. They both changed into their wolf forms as they couldn't put their clothes on.

'Thank you babyboys. I will go for some fresh air then bring drinks. Rest you both did so well.' I said, patting their heads and I left.

I was walking around campus feeling a lot better and I got a scent.

*Mate.... MATE!!!* Rj my wolf howled in happiness. I ran to where the scent was and found a white wolf lying in the middle of the hallway. I turned into my wolf and before I knew it I was over him. Head to head. Tail to tail.

My mate. My omega. The mate we have been looking for. I was over him with my nose in the wolf's neck inhaling his scent.

'What are you doing?!' I heard and froze.