Chapter 80

Jimin Point Of View Continued

We waited until Kookie was far enough away. Namjoon grabbed his dad's collar off his shirt and pushed him harshly against the wall.

'What did you do to Kookie?' Namjoon asked, trying hard to keep his wolf from exploding. I was still comforting Yoongi at a safe distance.

'It's not your business son. You can't act like this with your father.' Mr Kim said.

'IT IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS. YOU MADE MY OMEGA SCARED AND FRIGHTENED. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID.' Namjoon yelled with his alpha voice.

I heard Jin outside the door tell Mrs Kim to go see the pups where her grandkids are staying. She hates to see her son and husband fight. This is something she wouldn't want to see. Namjoon or one of us will tell her what happened but she needs to be safe but we also need to find out what's happened.

'TELL ME!' Namjoon yelled again. I could see his dad start to crack as he forgot how powerful Namjoons wolf and alpha voice is as he doesnt use it much.

'Im sorry son.' Mr Kim said.

'Fine. Either you be a fucking grown up and say what happened. I beat the hell out of you until you spit it out. I ask Yoongi to tell us or Jin. I may even need to ask Kookie which i dont really wanna do or i tell the elders and they will do much worse then your own son beating you.' Namjoon said with gritted teeth full of anger.

'It's not as bad as they made it out to be. I walked in on them sleeping. I startled them and they went full on protective mode. This is my house and i have a right to know what's happening especially with some omega i didnt know. I gave them but mainly Jungkook into trouble for being naked and his mates as he is using this house as a sex cave because your omega can't keep it in his pan-.' Namjoon cut his dad off by punching him.

'Open the door now.' Namjoon said.

He walked out and everyone in the pack was out except Mrs Kim, Kookie, Jhope and his old pack. Namjoon doesn't care anymore as his wolf has taken over. I saw Jackson get alerted by someone and his headshot about untill he found us. He came over after leaving his mate.

Namjoon was punching the living shit out of Mr Kim. He doesnt like Kookie every since he found out his wolf was white. Which is childish.

'Namjoon. Namjoon. NAMJOON STOP NOW YOU WILL KILL HIM.' Jackson shouted and it got everyones attention even Mrs Kim.

'Oh my god Namjoon, why would you hurt your father?' Mrs Kim said.

'Maybe you can get this childish adult who you call mate and husband to talk.' Namjoon said, staring at his dad darkly.

'Honey tell me.' Mrs Kim said.

He told Mrs Kim what he said to us and she was livid.

'YOU DID WHAT. This all started because you saw he's a white wolf. He's done nothing wrong as many people have said. Yes someone killed your mother who was a white wolf but that doesn't mean all white wolves are bad. Your dad and grandad put that into your head which they should be ashamed of.' Mrs Kim scolded Mr Kim.

'Before Kookie they were having sex nearly everyday as they are mates. They get horny, needy want physical touch as it helps them. That is what Kookie, Jin and Yoongi were doing. If Kookie wasnt there you wouldnt of cared. Kookies parents and some of his old pack members are here and if they find out the hatred you have to him just because of his wolf they will do worse than Namjoon. They only did it for a few hours so if they need to be intimate fucking let them. It's natural. You are one to talk. You are behaving like this but you were worse than this. When we were their age we couldnt let go or get enough of each other. We did it everywhere we could. Even on your dad's bed Namjoon was conseved there. Dont dig the hole deeper or no one will help you out.' Mrs Kim said.