Chapter 29 (18+)

Jimin Point Of View Continued

Throughout the night I felt Jungkook turn constantly. I woke up and stayed up for about 5 mins. As he stopped I went back to sleep. Then it continued a wee while later. My wolf was getting worried so I spoke up but tried not to wake up Taehyung.

'Baby? What's wrong?' I whispered I got a whimper in return.

'You need to tell me baby so i know how to help you.' I whispered again. I felt movement and then felt arms round my waist. I realsied it was kookie and brought him closer. I heard a satisfied hum. I smiled. After like 10 mins Kookie was moving again. 

'My wolf and I are getting worried you keep moving about and we would like to know why so we can help you.' I said. Now Taehyung was starting to stir.

'I need you which will help me.' Kookie said but it sounded weird and i wasnt getting what he was saying.

'I dont get it baby' I said and he huffed. I felt movement again but found myself under our omega. Jungkook moved so he was lying on top of me. I felt weird down there and was going to say somthing but stopped.

'If you dont undestand now i will go to one of the others who has already done it and they can help me and you can suffer.' I heard. I looked up and saw purple. Kookies wolf's natural eyes. Hes talking.... (Oh right your heat) I thought.

'Finally.' I heard and got lips smashed against mine. Ghost was in control so I let him be for a minute or 2 because it was hot. He started grinding on my crotch and I moaned. Taehyung definitely woke up now. Kookie got up and stripped himself and ripped off my clothes. Literally. I was shocked but I looked into Kookie's eyes and saw the needyness in them. I was going to move but got pushed.

'You remember who's alpha and omega right?' I said amused. 

'Yes I do but I can't wait anymore.' I got told and Kookie got on the bed and straddled my hips. He brought his hand to hold mine and placed it on his hole. I moaned at that.

'So wet baby.' I said.

'Babyboy.' I heard. He corrected me and then I realised he likes to be called that. 

'You going to be our good babyboy?' I said and started putting my fingers in and out of him.

'Yes daddy.' Kookie moaned. He went down onto my member that was standing tall and was riding me and I love the feeling. I sat up and was placing hickeys where I could and was pumping his member with my hand.

'I'm close daddy.' He whinned.

'Me too babyboy.' I replied and after a few seconds we cummed and I bite into his neck marking him and he let out such a loud and long moan. After I was done I licked the mark sealing it. I looked over and saw Taehyung up and lying on the bed naked.

'Your scent is to die for.' Tae said in a husked voice and got up to kiss myself then kookie and he moaned. 

'I'll bring some juice for you guys and some of the sandwiches from yesterday.' Taehyung said and kissed us again. He squeezed Kookie's ass before he left which made Kookie go further down and I moaned because of that.

Kookie leaned down and kissed my lips really softly but lovingly. I could feel the emotion Kookie and Ghost had. My wolf and I melted at that. After our make out session with us both moaning because Kookie or myself moved, Kookie went down further so he could lie on top of me with his face in my neck. We will be like this for half an hour with me deep inside him. I rubbed his back and he fell asleep again. 

'Cutie.' I whispered and kookie snuggled closer. 

'Im back.' Taehyung sang and I glared. He then got it and went quiet. He placed the sandwiches and drinks to the side and got back into bed. He snuggled closer to us and we all fell asleep again.