Chapter 10

Yoongi Point of View

Namjoon and I left for work after having scrambled eggs on toast with a coffee. Jimin and Taehyung had already left as they already said goodbye to Jhope. We said bye to him as Jin was still sleeping.

We got there and I went straight to sitting on Namjoons lap with my head on his shoulder.

'I feel something is up.' I said snuggling closer, feeling his warmth.

'Why do you think that baby?' Namjoon replied. I felt Namjoons hands come and wrap around my waist and one hand going up and down my back.

'Jimin and Tae always wait to say goodbye to us before going to college but didnt.' I replied, inhaling his scent. So calming.

'Dont worry baby. They probably had a test or something. In a while we will mindlink them and ask them okay.' Namjoon said, placing a peck on my cheek and inhaling my scent.

'Okay Alpha.' I replied.

I got up and went to make coffee for myself and Namjoon. We had 2 meetings which both will be in the morning so hopefully we can go home early.

After the meetings Namjoon and I went back into our office and saw Jhope.

I put my finger on my mouth to tell Namjoon to be quiet. Jhope was lying down on his stomach on the sofa watching Youtube on his phone. I went over and placed myself on top of him. My chest on his back. I wrapped my arms around him and put my face in his neck inhaling his scent.

'Well. Hello there.' Jhope said.

'Hello Jhope.' I replied.

'Are you okay Jhope?' Namjoon asked as he sat on the table and patted his head then mine.

'Everything is fine. I just came here to bring you your lunches.' Jhope said.

'There's more.' Namjoon said.

'Okay when Jimin and Taehyung left, Tae told me to keep an eye on Jin because he was struggling to go to sleep last night. Jin went to Jimin and Taehyung to give them their lunch.' Jhope said.

I felt a peck on my cheek then a kiss on my lips from Namjoon and I smiled and blushed. He did the same to Jhope and we both relaxed.

'We will eat lunch and then mindlink them to ask how everything is.' I said.

Namjoon Point Of View

While eating lunch with my 2 mates and becoming relaxed I got a mindlink.

*Alpha?* Jimin said through mindlink.

*Yes. What's wrong?* I replied.

*Dont know if Jhope said anything but Jin started his rut early. He explained everything but he can't wait anymore. He's hoping you will give permission for him to mate with Taehyung and myself.* Jimin asked.

*That's fine if he really can't wait then do it. Can you tell me what he told you?* I asked back.

*He said he struggled to fall asleep and Tae picked up on that. Taehyung made Jin lay his head on his chest and went to sleep really quickly. When he woke up he felt worse and the only relief he got was when he back hugged Jhope. It got worse when the 2 parted and now we are here. I sat on his lap and it helped a lot.* Jimin said.

*Okay. Do what you need to do. Myself,Yoongi and J-Hope will have him tonight.* I replied and the mindlink got cut.

'I know what's wrong with Jin.' I said and Jhope and Yoongi stopped talking to look at me.

'Whats wrong with him?' Yoongi asked nervously.

'He started his rut. Jimin mindlinked me and asked if he and Taehyung could help Jin cause it was getting bad and I gave permission.' I answered.

'I also told him we will have him tonight.' I added and the 2 nodded.

-Time Skip-

We finished eating and Jhope was taking turns sitting on mine and Yoongi's lap.

I felt a strange feeling and sensation. It went right through my body. The other boys looked at each other. They felt it too. I mindlinked Jin.

*What is going on?. I asked.

*Ummmmm.* Was the response.

*If you dont tell me you will get punished and not the good punishment. Dont care if its your rut.* I said with more dominance in my voice.

*We found him.* Was all I got.

*What do you mean?* I asked.

*Our last mate. Our omega. We found him.* Jin said.

*Who touched the wolf cause we could sense the feeling like what you get with your mate.* I responded

*Jimin and Taehyung. Well they didnt touch him first. The wolf howled in happiness and jumped on them licking their faces. I think his wolf is in control. Then they touch him.* Jin said.

*Okay Yoongi and i have finished for today we will meet you at the campus. In the field yea?* I asked.

*Yea. Just look for a white wolf that's our omega mate.* Jin said and I was shocked.

*White wolf did you just say?* I asked again, shocked.

*Yes.* Jin replied.

*Okay on our way.* I said.

I was so shocked I sat there in my chair not moving. Yoongi and J-Hope looked puzzled.

'Get ready to leave. We need to go.' I said when one of them was going to talk.

'Why what's wrong?' Jhope asked.

'Jin, Jimin and Taehyung have found our mate. Our omega. We are going to the school to meet him.' I said packing my bag.

'Really our omega. We finally have him?' Yoongi asked.

I nodded.

We got there and went straight to where they were.

We stood 10 feet away from them. The wolf was stunning. Bright white fur looks very fluffy and soft. Taehyung and some of the others will love his wolf.

We got there with Jin standing in human form watching them. Jimin and Taehyung were in wolf form having cuddle sessions with... A white wolf.

All of a sudden the white wolf stopped and froze. The wolf slowly looked up and saw the 4 of us staring at him. He backed away slowly with his head down and was whimpering slightly.

'Hey there. No need to be sad or frightened, you're okay.' I said softly.

He was backing away. Then left towards... Chan?

'Why is our mate going to you?' Yoongi asked.

'He's my little brother. He's been through enough today... Thanks to Jin. So I will let my little brother have a few days before this starts. He's heard of mates but isn't fully aware what it involves but his wolf does. If you care about him you will give him time, human and wolf.' Chan says

'Ghost? Let's go home.' Chan said and left so it was just the 6 of us left.

'Let's go home.' I said and we all made our way to the 2 cars.