Chapter 40

Yoongi Point Of View

I was in the corner of the room getting things sorted for Kookie's surprise for Namjoons birthday. I know everyone will be so happy with this news. All of a sudden we heard a door slam when Namjoon walked into the room. I looked at Taehyung to see his eyes wide then ran out the room. It took a few minutes then it clicked. My wolf said it was something to do with Namjoons birthday. Jungkook and his present about the pups. I also bolted.

I ran downstairs to see Taehyung talking with Jungkooks dad. Taehyung smelled my scent and turned to me crying.

'What's wrong babe?' I asked comforting him.

'Namjoon asked Kookie about his birthday and his present because Kookie never asked him what he wanted but we did. Kookie said that he got his present already and told Namjoon he asked me and you about it and we did tell him he would love it.' Taehyung said, crying.

'Okay so what's the issue Taehyung i dont know what it is.' I said.

'Namjoon told Jungkook... He didnt want pups the now. He said because of everything thats happened with Kookie and because having pups is stressful he wants to wait a bit before it happens. He wants to have peace with his mates first before bringing pups into the mix. Jungkook's dad said hes going to the doctor to get an abortion.' Taehyung cried after the last sentence and his grip tightened on me. My eyes went wide as i was rubbing his back comforting him.

'Its ok baby.' I kept repeating. I was tearing up as well.

'Boys. I tried to calm Kookie down but he's really hurt. As you are the only 2 of his mates that know about the pups he needs you. He couldnt even talk and had to tell me through mindlink. When talking about the abortion he said it would only hurt him and his pups hes going to kill. He says as the others dont know about it it won't hurt them. He's doing this because he thinks if one of his mates dont want pups the others dont either.' Jungkooks dad said.

'I know that if abortion doesnt work. If he's too far along he will try something else even if it means hurting or killing himself.' His dad added. I knew the seriousness of this and I bolted outside with Taehyung close behind.

We got to the doctors but she said he left 5 or 10 minutes ago. We looked everywhere but couldn't find him. I turned into my wolf form and he took over and started searching. Same thing happened with Taehyung. We had to go home but I told Chan that I couldn't find Kookie. Chan said he and the others will look for him as they know some of his hide outs.

Day before Namjoons birthday. Still no sign of Kookie. I went to Chans pack to try and look for him. I spent 5 hours looking for him. I gave up and went to the tree and slid down crying. I spent 15 minutes crying. I felt a weight on my lower leg and looked up. I cried even louder.

'Ghost? Kookie?' I whispered and heard a whimper. I looked up again and I could tell my omega was upset. Probably because of what happened with Namjoon.

'Come here baby please. You're okay. I promise.' I pleaded.

Ghost came to me and went inbetween my legs and lied down. His tail was at my feet and his head was on the top of my thigh. I was holding him crying so much. He got up so he was sitting inbetween my legs. I sat up as well.

'Never do this again please. We all have been so worried. Namjoon has felt awful. He hasn't slept. No one has. He thinks you ran away because he scared you with what you got him for his birthday. He needs you. We all do. Please come back.' I said crying. I wrapped my arms around Ghost and inhaled his scent. It calmed my wolf and I so much.

Ghost went away i was crying thinking he left. I heard a snap and looked up to see Kookie in clothes. His eyes were red and his face is blotchy. I told him to come to me and i pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me.

I brought my hands up to cup his face. I looked into his eyes and I could see all his emotions. Pain, heartbreak, sadness. It looks like he's been crying since his conversation with Namjoon.

'Baby?' I whispered. I heard sniffing and I saw Kookie get emotional again. He placed my hand on his stomach and I held my breath. We stayed there for a few minutes and I felt movement.

'Our pups.' I said sniffling but smiled.

'What happens now?' Kookie asked in a whisper, still crying.

'What do you mean baby?' I said caressing his cheeks. He closed his eyes, leaning into my touch a lot. I can tell him and his wolf missed his mates and our touches.

'Namjoon doesn't want pups right now. Im too far along for an abortion. I'll be in this alone. You guys won't part from Namjoon as he is head alpha and im a weak omega that my own mate thinks i cant handle pups.' Jungkook said and erupted crying.

I hugged him straight away. Rubbing his back comforting him. I was saying soothing words which seems to help slightly. We parted and i immediately kissed Kookie. I felt him relax and smile into the kiss and his arms then wrapped round my neck. We kissed for a while because I'm pretty sure Jungkook and I needed it but also our wolves. We parted and our foreheads were together. My arms were wrapped tightly round Kookie's waist and his arms were still wrapped round my neck.

'You have been through alot Kookie. Having pups is stressful for you and us and it also puts a lot of pressure on your body. Namjoon being the great leader, alpha and mate he is was just worried. Even though your health checkup was fine it doesnt mean your body can go through everything. It will reach a point where it will be too much and that can be dangerous.' I said and he sniffed as a response.

'He wants pups. Probably more than all of us and I'm sure when he gets told he will be ecstatic. He wants you to be safe, that's all.' I added wiping his tears.

'You and Taehyung haven't told him or the others. Why?' Kookie asked.

'You have 6 pups, baby. I'm pretty sure we won't have any other kids after this and Taehyung and I have talked and your idea for revealing it is a good idea. It should also be done when our omega is with us because without him we would have this news to tell so we can't tell them.' I said and Kookie smiled.

'Let's go home then alpha.' Kookie said and we got up and started walking. My arm was round his shoulders and his arm was round my waist.

We got there and his family ran over to him. They had a moment and we went back home. We got there and I picked him up from the passenger seat as he fell asleep. I carried him to the door and knocked. It opened and saw the look of relief and worry on Jin's face.

'Kookie?' He whispered. I smiled and went in with all eyes on me.

'Hes fine he fell asleep in the car.' I said, placing him on the sofa. Jhope grabbed a blanket and put it over him.