Chapter 68

Jhope Point Of View

Taehyung walked out not batting an eyelid or a look to us then slammed the door. Jin and Namjoon were calling him but they didnt get a reply. Jimin came to us with his head down which is unlike him.

'You okay baby?' I asked. As I was closest to him he went to me and hugged me. I felt my neck and shirt getting wet so I knew something was wrong.

'Why are you crying baby? Is it to do with the reason Taehyung left the way he did.' I said and Jimin nodded his head as a reply.

'Kookie is struggling with the fact he can feel our emotions and can help us before it gets too bad but we can't do that for him. We can only comfort him when he gets to that point and we visually see him hurting which means it's bad.' Jimin replied. He held me tighter and I was rubbing my hand up and down his back to comfort him.

'I told Taehyung that Kookie left and I saw the anger in his eyes so Taehyung is going to get Kookie and bring him home.' Jimin added.

We were in the living room and waited for an hour. Namjoon got mindlinked and we are waiting to know what is happening.

'Taehyung is with Kookie in Chans pack territory. They are in one of Kookie's hiding places.' Namjoon said then had a few sips of his coffee.

'That's good, are they coming home?' Jin asked.

'They will. Taehyung asked permission to mate Kookie as they both were horny but mainly Kookie was ready to. I told him that if Kookie is sore or in pain to stop it.' Namjoon said.

'I thought it was still a little early for Kookie to be doing that.' Jin said.

'The doctor told us a rough idea of when Kookie will be ready to be physical with us again. She said that everyone is different and some are ready quicker and some take a bit longer.' Yoongi said.

'The doctor did say it's roundabout time for it. He had a moment with Namjoon not that long ago and now with Taehyung. We will all get to have that time with him.' I said. We watched an upbeat movie to pass the time. Jimin had moved to cuddling Jin.

I went up to go to the bathroom. On my way back I made tea and brought it through. After placing the cups down I was going to sit but then heard scratching at the door. I was interested so I went and opened the door.

'Omg Taehyung, you're back with Kookie.' I said and the movie on the TV paused and I heard the others coming to see the 2 youngest.

'Everything okay?' Namjoon asked.

*Everything is fine, just help get Kookie off me and onto the sofa.* Taehyung mindlinked us.

We carefully placed Kookie on the sofa. Taehyung changed into his human form and went straight to Kookie. They look and I feel they are even closer having that time together alone. Maybe we all need to do it.

Kookie was moving around but calmed down when Taehyung was beside him as Taehyung backhugged Kookie. I was gently playing with Kookie's hair until he turned away and snuggled closer to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled but I was hurt. I left and headed to bed. Jin followed me.

'What's wrong Jhope?' Jin asked.

'I feel Kookie rejected my touch. It hurt when he did that. Taehyung already got his time with Kookie when will it be one of our turns.' I said.

Jin came to me and caressed my check. I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes. I felt Jin's lips and I submitted and enjoyed my moment with Jin. We parted and I hugged him. I placed my head on his shoulder with my face facing his neck.

'We all got told from the doctor that when Kookie is ready to be physical with us he will want just that person for the time being but it will change. Your turn and mine will come just like the others.' Jin said.

'Okay. I get that but it still hurts.' I said and snuggled closer.

'I know babe but he doesnt realise what he did hurt you. He's asleep, he probably doesnt know he did it. When it's your turn just make the most of the time you have with him as possible.' Jin said.

After a while Kookie woke up and went straight to wolf form and started feeding the pups. They were all brought downstairs and the area was cleaned and sanitised. The pups were feeding and we only heard the suckling noises the pups were making.

'Do you want some food Kookie?' Taehyung asked.

*Yes please. Me hungry.* Kookie said through our mindlink. I smiled as i remembered when he was hungry he would say it that way in a cute voice

Taehyung patted his head then left to get food for Kookie. Kookie fell asleep with the pups feeding and Taehyung was telling us what happened when he came back.

Jimin wanted to know what it was like when they were intimate and it just made us want to have Kookie more. We will all get there eventually.

2 weeks have passed now and the pups are much bigger. They are all walking now. We are still not sure of their eye colour but hopefully the pups will be a mix with us all. Chans pack are coming to see them and they will be shocked at how big they are.

Everyone has had time to be intimate with Kookie but me. Hopefully I will get my chance. Kookie was feeding the pups and having a strawberry ice cream. The pups are really cute. We have guesses that 2 of the boys are alphas just by the size of their paws but also they are the biggest out of all the pups. They weigh the most as well.

After the pups were fed Kookie left them and finished his ice cream then took a strech. He went to me and started rubbing against me.

'I think it's time.' Jimin sang to me sitting in the living room doing college work. I was sitting on the floor near the pups with my back resting on the sofa.

Kookie rubbed against me, especially on my neck. Kookie then lied down completely on me with his head on my shoulder.

'You okay baby?' I said softly. I had one arm round his body and my other arm was petting his head.

*I want you daddy.* Kookie mindlinked me.

*I need my daddy.* Kookie added.

'We better get a move on to the place then.' I said. Kookie licked my check and got off me.

Kookie checked his pups to make sure they were okay. When he was happy he followed me to Namjoon and Yoongi's office as i had to tell them i will be with Kookie not in the house. I got there and started talking to them. Kookie came and was walking in circles around me and not around me as he's excited.

Kookie jumped up and I caught him. He was whimpering so I am guessing it was starting to get too much for him.

'Off you too go horny wolves.' Yoongi said. I chuckled and Namjoon did.

'Come back in 2 hours as Chan and his pack will be coming.' Namjoon said. I nodded and went out. Kookie came with me with his head and tail up.

Off we went to one of Kookie's places. We didnt go to Chans pack where he took the others so I'm curious. Kookie transformed and then I felt someone holding my hand.

I smiled and intertwined our fingers together and held tightly. Kookie wrapped his free hand around my arm and placed his head on my shoulder. We continued walking for 20 mins then stopped.

'I would like you to close your eyes. I will guide you and when I say you can open them.' Kookie said. I kissed his forehead and complied with what Kookie asked.

He was telling me where to step and guiding me. We eventually stopped and I heard Kookie take a deep breath.

'When you're ready you can open your eyes.' Kookie said and after a few seconds I did and I was speachless.

'Oh my Kookie.' I said stunned.