Chapter 86 (18+)

Jimin Point Of View

I was able to get Kookie up off the ground and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He snuggled into me and I grabbed his ass. He moaned loudly and I smirked.

'Before you 2 get at it. My mum has a cabin 10 mins away. No one has used it but it's for mating during your mate's heat or rut but also if you wanna have a break for a little while.' Namjoon said and I lifted up Kookie. I put my hands on his bum supporting him and headed off.

'Wrong way, smart ass.' Namjoon said. I pouted but Kookie giggled.

We then went the correct way and on the way there Kookie was kissing and sucking my neck. His heat is probably getting to him. That's why I'm letting him mark my neck with hickeys.

'There are rooms round the place that you can mate in but the main mating room is on the ground floor that's sound proof.' Namjoon said while nearing the cabin.

'Where?' I asked.

'I'll show you dont worry. While you are mating Kookie I will show the others around and something will be prepared for you guys to eat as you both will be hungry.' Namjoon said and I nodded.

Kookie was getting worse. So I was able to put my hand on his bulge and put pressure on it, giving him pleasure. He moaned and threw his head back.

'I dont know how much longer I can take Jimin.' Kookie said and I growled.

'Aint my name sweetheart.' I responded whispering into his ear causing him to get goosebumps.

'Alpha.' Kookie said and I was watching where I was going but I kissed and sucked Kookie's neck untill we got to the door.

Namjoon could tell it was hurting Kookie a lot so he opened the door and took us straight to the room.

I closed the door with my foot and pushed Kookie against it. He moaned loudly and I was putting pressure on his bulge which was helping but also not.

'Please daddy. Please, I can't take it anymore.' Kookie cried out as he was in so much pain. I kissed him and his tense body relaxed as he felt my lips on his.

We kissed and I moved to the double queen size bed. I placed Kookie on the bed and I then felt air hitting my chest. I looked down and realised Kookie ripped my shirt off. It was hot.

'Needy baby.' I said.

'Desperate, more like.' Kookie replied. He kissed my abs until I stopped him. I ripped off his top as well. Then I went back to kissing him.

Kookie moaned and broke the kiss. We went back onto the bed and opened his legs wide for me.

'You are being such a good omega for me baby.' I said. Kookie shyly smiled and blushed. If one of the guys came in they would think he's a tomato.

'So adorable but also fricken sexy.' I said.

Kookie moved his hand to my waistband of my jeans and pulled at it so I went on top of Kookie so he could smash our lips together and we both moaned. He wrapped his legs tightly round my waist then pulled me closer.

'You drive me crazy baby.' I said then started kissing his neck.

'Show me then daddy.' Kookie moaned.

'You sure. It can get rough. I dont wanna hurt you baby as it's the last thing I want to do.' I said then started kissing down his chest.

I felt his fingers go through my hair which I hummed in content with.

'If it gets too much I'll shout stop. Okay. The only way you will hurt me is by pleasuring me so much.' Kookie said then giggled. I smiled.

'I love you so much you have no idea.' I said. Kookie brought his hands up to caress my cheeks. I closed my eyes leaning into my omegas touch.

'I love you so much as well and i'm sorry if i dont give you enough time. I promise it will change. I forget who has had time with me and who has not.' Kookie said.

'It's okay baby as long as I know you love me and know you can come to me then i'm okay.' I said and Kookie nodded.

'What's the safe word?' I asked.

'Stop. I tell you to stop if it gets too much.' Kookie responded.

'Goodboy.' I said as I kissed him. The kiss was passionate, needy, despite but also loving and sweet. I felt Kookie's hands go from my face to my shoulders and go down my chest, abs, abdomen until they reached the waistband of my jeans.

He unbuckled by belt and undid my zip and buttons. I got off and took my jeans off and my boxers as i couldnt keep my member confined as it was so sore.

Kookie got up and pushed me down on the bed and took off the rest of his clothes. He went back onto the bed but went straight to my member sucking me off.

It gave me so much pleasure I threw my head back. Kookie is like me and doesn't have a gag reflex which is a massive bonus. I cummed after 5 mins and it helped but only a little.

I brought Kookie closer so he was straddling me. As he was so wet and i was so hard when Kookie sat down i went straight inside him. Kookie moaned like ive never heard before. Probably wasnt expecting it but i loved it.

Kookie sat down on me properly and started rocking his hips back and forth. I placed my hands on his thighs. Kookie lied down on me so we are now chest to chest. I placed one arm round his back and I kept the other on his thigh.

He continued that movement for ages then he started picking up the pace and going for our climax. I tightened my grip on his thighs as I cummed and Kookie came over my stomach. There were towels on the bedside table so Kookie took one to wipe off his cum on my body. He lied down on my chest again and I flipped us over.

'Round 2?' I asked.

Kookie responded by kissing me. I interviewed our fingers together and I started thrusting. I was rough but sometimes being rough stops the heat for a little while just to get a breather and to eat and stuff. I went rougher than what i would usually but i know Kookie's heat will be worse this time round. I could tell just by his behaviour.

I kissed and sucked my mark repeatedly while slamming into him. Kookie moaned so loudly I was glad it was sound proof.

'OH FUCK YESSSS.' Kookie moaned out loudly. I was still slamming into him getting to our 2nd climax. Hearing him just made me go faster.

'I'm close baby.' I said through my breath.

'Meeeee. Toooo. Oh god.' Kookie said, struggling.

Our hands were still intertwined. Kookie's legs wrapped tightly around me. We both were in heaven.

'OH FUCK YES. OH FUCK YES. OH GODDDDD.' Kookie again scream moaned. I love this as I'm making him feel this good and it must be good if he's swearing as he doesnt usually.

We both came and it was a lot. Kookie after awhile let go of one of my hands to get the towel to wipe himself while i came down from my high which took awhile.

I gently kissed Kookie a few times. We both smiled and looked into each other's eyes. I laid down so I was lying on Kookie. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We were enjoying this moment before having to leave or until someone else came to help Kookie.

We stayed there for 10 mins before putting on our clothes for the bottom as both of our tops were ripped. I went to the bathroom to let Kookie go to the toilet and freshen up but also for me.

After we were comfortable I headed out with Kookie. I got into the living room and got comfortable and fell asleep quickly and Kookie followed as well.