Chapter 92

Jhope Point Of View

It's heartbreaking seeing our pups like this. Kookie had gone right into mummy mode. Kookie turned and jumped onto the bed gently. He could now look at the pups better. He was nudging them and giving them licks. They were responding to it so it's a good thing at least.

I was in the back keeping to myself. I was really struggling but the pups are more important. I saw Taehyung looking at me so I'm suspecting he knows something is up with me.

'What's wrong baby?' Taehyung asked which caught the attention of the others.

'I'm okay. Dont worry about me, the pups are more in need.' I said then took a big and deep breath.

'We are mates and we can tell something is wrong.' Jin said.

'It's okay to tell us. We look out for each other.' Namjoon said.

'I'm okay. Promise.' I said and gave a weak smile.

Kookie sat on the bed watching what was happening. He tilted his head and it looked really cute.

'Im okay, baby. The pups need you right now.' I said. Kookie huffed in response.

As he is in wolf form he did a check on the pups before jumping off the bed. He did a stretch and came over to me. Sitting in between my legs he just looked at me.

'It's not going to work baby. It just makes you look adorable.' I said and got another huff as a response.

Kookie walked away and came back but while coming back to me he was rubbing against our other mates. He was all over me rubbing against me and nudging me with his head.

*I know you are staying strong but I know you are getting upset and worried because of the pups. The adrenaline has come down and now you are feeling it. It's okay to cry so hug me, pull me closer, cuddle me.* Kookie said.

'I love you soo much baby. You know exactly the words to say.' I said sniffling. Kookie whimpered in response to me as he was also feeling down.

Kookie put his bum inbetween my legs. He then leaned back to me so now he is leaning against me. I wrapped my arms around Kookie's wolf and burried my face in his fur. I inhaled his scent and I just cried. Cried. And cried.

Kookie being the great omega he is was with me letting me hold him and crying. The others came to where me and Kookie were and cuddled for a few minutes. We got up and I left to get fresh air. I didnt realise Taehyung followed me.

'Babe?' I heard. I turned around and saw Taehyung with tears in his eyes.

'Come here my baby.' I said, opening my arms. Taehyung came over to me and clung to me. After feeling my arms round him and his arms round me he began to cry his eyes out.

'I'm really scared. What if the issue with the pups is serious. This has never happened before.' Taehyung said inbetween sniffling.

'Shhhh. They will be okay. They are our pups after all which means they are strong, powerful and tough. They are also Kookie's pups which means they are fighters. This is just a bump in the road.' I responded sniffling a bit as well.