Chapter 89

Yoongi Point Of View

'Do you think there is a reason for that?' Jin asked.

'There could be a number of reasons but the main one my little brother's mate was like that was because he hadn't been with him for awhile. Whether it was cuddling or kissing or full on love making and got that way. As Kookie was asleep did Jhope have enough time with him in the same way you guys did.' Mr Jeon said.

'I dont think so. He did get time with him but I think he got less than everyone. I definitely think that is why.' I said.

'There could be another reason which is a very close second.' Mr Jeon said.

'I can't think of anything else so can you tell us?' Namjoon said.

'Jhope could be going into his rut. As Kookie is in his heat which is the first for awhile and hasnt had the time with Kookie you all have had it maybe brought on his rut as he knows he can be with Kookie.' Mr jeon said but my eyes widen

'Kookie hasnt been with us when we had our ruts. He saw Jin slightly with his rut but we havent had it with him.' I said.

'It also could be a way of getting back to normal as you all havent had your ruts in a long time so when it comes it will probably be worse than other times, the same way Kookie's heat will be worse as he hasnt had it in a while.' Mr Jeon said.

We thanked him and rushed back. As we were walking we saw Kookie transform into his wolf and then Jhope followed closely in his wolf form. They were rubbing against each other then Jhope mounted Kookie and began mating him.

Our wolves like it when we mate in human form as they can feel it through us but they would like us to mate with Kookie in wolf form as it will be stronger for them but also get a stronger bond with Ghost and Kookie.

They were done and as we got closer they parted. I smiled as they looked cute laying down cuddling but I'm nervous in case things get out of hand.

'Joonie!' Jimin yelled excitedly and ran over so he could jump into Namjoons arms. Taehyung did the same with Jin. Jin and Namjoon both giggled at the 2 youngest alphas and had a few kisses.

'Hi Kookie, Hi Jhope.' I said. They both ignored me.

'DONT IGNORE ME.' I yelled.

Jhope shot up and went over Kookie, protecting him. Kookie still didn't move.

'What did you do to him Jhope?' I asked.

*I mated Kookie. He's probably resting right now.* Jhope replied back through the mindlink.

I was getting annoyed but calmed down as I heard little snores coming from Ghosts mouth. I smiled and went closer but heard growling.

'What's with you?' Jin asked, still with Taehyung in his arms.

*You all had lots of time with Kookie when he was asleep but i never. I was lucky if i got 20 minutes with Kookie but you all got 1 or 2 hours with him. I am making up my time i didnt get.* Jhope replied but his eyes changed colour so we knew it was his wolf talking.

'Why dont you two get changed and have something to eat before going to see and spend time with our pups. I said some movies and they are really excited about it.' Namjoon said.

'We dont wanna leave Kookie though.' Taehyung said. Jimin nodded in agreement.

'He's not alone, we will be with Kookie.' I said.

*What about me?* Bear said as he still had taken over Jhope.

'You wanna see the pups calm it and behave. You can't see the pups in your state and you know that.' Namjoon said.

'I meant about Kookie.' Jhope responded as he changed back into his human form.

'You had enough time with him so if you want to be here stop the possessiveness. I already told the pups Jimin, Taehyung and you will be seeing them so they are expecting to see you 3.' Namjoon said.

Ghost woke up and lifed his head up. He looked around and saw us then gave a massive yawn. I smiled as it was cute. Ghost stood up and had a big stretch. He came to us to rub against us but stopped.

I tilted my head confused but he looked at Jhope and put his head down and went over to him. He rubbed against him with his head down. I was really confused as he hasnt done this before so i wanted to see if he would come to me.

'Kookie, can you come here for me?' I asked. The others stopped and looked at us as I saw them in the corner of my eye.

Ghost shook his head and continued to rub against Jhope. I gave Jhope a death glare as he was the reason Kookie and Ghost isnt coming to me or the others for that matter.

'What did you do to our omega?' Jin asked. Jhope let out a nervous chuckle. Ghost sat at his legs facing him.

'You want your face rubbed?' Jhope asked.

*Yes please.* Kookie replied. Jhope smiled and placed his hands on the side of Ghost's face and gave him a good pat. He did it under his ears as well and we saw his back leg going as Jhope found his spot.

*I'm going to go to bed and get comfy.* Kookie responded.

'Okay baby.' Jhope said and kissed his head and Ghost left.

'Speak. Now.' Namjoon said.

'Jhope got mad when Kookie went to me and kissed me. He said Kookie is his now.' Taehyung said then hid his face in Jin's neck and held tighter.

'Jhope got mad when he came from the kitchen to the living room seeing Kookie play with my hair while my head rested on his lap.' Jimin said and did the same to Namjoon as what Tae did to Jin.

'You know how my wolf gets when he wasnt spent time with Kookie. He gets possessive and protective. I try and control it but hes a lot stronger than me.' Jhope said.

'Go get ready and Jimin and Taehyung as well.' I said.

'For what?' Jhope asked.

'To spend time with our pups. You guys will be having a movie session with them while we help Kookie with his heat as it gives you guys a break.' I said.

I went inside to find Kookie. I heard whimpering and moaning and I ran into the room. I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open.

'Baby?' I asked.

Kookie hid under the covers fully. He gets shy easily so it's cute. If I'm able to see his face I'm betting it's red. I went over to the bed and pulled the duvet away and Kookie face was red like traffic lights.

He was going to say something. Probably going to defend himself but I smashed my lips on his as I knew it's what he needed most.

'Such a naughty boy hmm. Pleasuring yourself without asking permission but also not asking if we wanted to help.' I said and Kookie whimpered and moaned at what I said but also what I was doing.

'I am sorry daddy. I didnt want to disturb your conversation with Jhope but I also thought you guys would be mad at me because of my behaviour.' Kookie moaned out.

'You didnt do anything wrong baby. You were following what was asked and we can't fault you for that now let me help my babyboy.' I said and Kookie moaned.

He lifted his hands up and unbuttoned my top. I took it off and felt Kookie kiss down my chest and onto my abs which felt incredible.

I sat down on the bed and Kookie came straight over straddling me. I pulled him by his waist to hold him close to me, securing no space between us. Kookie got off of me and undid my trousers and took them off along with my boxer which showed my already hard member.

Kookie moaned and started sucking me off. I cummed eventually and felt Kookie's lips going up my body until I felt our lips connected. I could feel his skin against mine and his member twitching and his heart pounding.

I flipped us over and did the exact same thing Kookie did to me and every touch or movement I did to Kookie made him moan in pleasure. His dad was definitely right with his heat being worse. He whispered go rough into my ear and I gave him what he wanted.

After we were done Kookie started our cuddle session with us glued to each and holding each other tightly. Eventually I fell asleep as well.