Chapter 61

Jhope Point Of View

'We are hoping that you guys will be the godfather and godmother of our pups.' Namjoon said and Jennie jumped off the sofa and screamed in pure joy and excitement. His parents were smiling, proud and happy for both their sons.

'I'm sorry what?' Chan asked, shocked.

'Kookie said his reasoning behind it and we could tell he wasnt lying and felt how he was feeling saying it and we all agreed.' I said.

'Can I know why?' Chan asked. Kookie ran upstairs. I thought he was upset so I went after him. I got there and found him changing his clothes.

'You okay baby?' I asked softly.

'Yes i was changing so i can tell him my reasons and then i can change back and hide in embarrassement.' Kookie said.

'You can come to me then okay. I need some Kookie time before you change back.' I said. Kookie smiled.

'Let's have some time right now.' Kookie said. Before I could react Kookie came to me and smashed our lips together. I moaned and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist holding him tightly.

He quickly submitted after making the first move and let me take full control. I slowly walked to the wall where I gently pressed him against it. Kookie needed this just as much as I did as I could feel it in his movements.

He wrapped his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. Our tongues dancing together felt so good. We were enjoying our moment in being close and having a physical moment/physical interaction in his human form.

I felt Kookie move his hands down my chest to my nipples. He stopped for a minute then continued and finally wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer. My hands changed position as Kookie changed his. I slowly brought my hands up his back to his chest then I cupped his face. I was rubbing my thumbs on his cheeks.

We were making out and we lost track of time. We finished our make out session but we were hugging in the middle of the room.

'Guys come down now the doctor will be here soon.' Yoongi shouted.

'That's our que baby.' I said. Kookie tightened his grip on my waist and snuggled his face closer to my neck as his head was on my chest.

We went downstairs and they were shocked to see Kookie in human form. Jungkooks mum came to us and cupped her son's face.

'My beautiful grown up baby.' She said lovingly.

'Hi mummy.' Jungkook said and straight away hugged her. I saw his shoulders relax so it helped him being close to his mum.

Kookie sat beside me and held my hand. I smiled and intertwined our fingers.

'Kookie, do you want to say the reason behind you wanting Chan as our pup's godfather.' Taehyung said.

'I would really like to know Kookie. I never expected you to ask me so I'm really touched but wondering why.' Chan said.

*I'm right here and not letting go of your hand. You're okay, just breathe.* I mindlinked Kookie and it worked.

'When our pack got attacked it was really hard for me. You stepped up in being my big brother even more and making sure I was okay. Letting me sleep with you as I felt safe with someone but more with you. Watching funny and upbeat movies and shows to make me feel better. You always made sure I ate even if I was being difficult. When dad wasnt speaking to me for those few years you took over that role at a young age which i didnt expect you to do. It didnt feel like you were looking after your little brother. It felt like I was yours. Back then I thought I would only have one mate but I knew then that if I had pups and something happened to myself and my mate I would want you to take the role in looking after my pups. You would be a great dad and uncle. You would take on either or any role if you needed to, which you did for me.' Kookie said and Chan had tears in his eyes.

'Come here Kookie.' Chan said. Kookie went to him and they had a good hug.

'Thank you Kookie for thinking that highly of me.' Chan said.

'No problem big brother.' Kookie said smiling. Their parents got up and hugged them as well.

Kookie came back and sat beside me in the same position as before. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

'I had no idea you felt or saw me in that way and I am truly touched.' Chan said.

'I never said thank you to you for looking after me and for basically putting up with me. I know these pups will have a great life with you if something happens to us. I know they would be safe, well loved and very well taken care of.' Kookie said.

'What about me, Kookie?' Jennie asked.

'I was nervous of you but you straight away looked after me like you had been in the pack all along. When Chan was too busy you made up for it. We baked and tried making different recipes. Had many movie nights. Helped me with my homework. Most importantly you were the first outsider to know I could change into a wolf pup not just my adult wolf. Your reaction helped and you didnt say anything to other people and quietly told Chan you knew. You gave me the attention I craved for at times and I knew you would be great with pups. I know you would be a fantastic mum when the time comes and it's the same as Chan. I knew you would be a great mum and auntie and would take on either or any role if you needed to.' Kookie said and Jennie gave Kookie a massive hug and whiped the tears she had in her eyes.

'Thank you so much munchkin.' Jennie said and Kookie gigggled.

Kookie came back to me and I thought he would sit beside me like before but instead he sat on my lap. He wrapped his arms round my neck and placed his head on my shoulder and his face was in my neck inhaling my scent. Everyone saw Kookie's shoulders go down relaxing and soon we heard his little snores.

I was rubbing his back. For half an hour we were in that position. My wolf got possessive over Kookie as he hasnt been able to be close to Kookie in awhile so he's making the most of it which i understand.

Taehyung was coming wanting Kookie time but my wolf wasnt having it. My eyes were red and blue showing it was my wolf in control. They couldnt see my eyes because of the position we were in but Kookie caught on. He started playing with my hair to calm my wolf down.

I growled and tightened my grip on Kookie. Kookie moved to get into a better position. I was able to smell his scent and it was helping so much. My wolf Bear was calming down with what Kookie was doing.

'What happened to you?' Namjoon said. I growled and held Kookie tighter. Kookies chest was pressed tightly against mine and my face burried into his neck.

'I have an idea on how to calm your wolf but you will need to trust me and let go.' Kookie said. I gave him a squeeze and then Kookie was free.

Kookie motioned me to come to him and told me to transform and I did. He then lied down on the floor and opened his arms. I went straight into his arms lying on him.

My bum was inbetween his legs and my front paws were at his shoulders. My head was in different positions. Either side of his neck/resting on one of my paws or under his chin. When I got comfortable, Kookie started petting my head and neck. He went down to pet my back.

Bear and myself leaned into his touch. I didnt realise how much I needed this.

*Thanks Bear.* I mindlinked my wolf.

*Anytime sunshine.* Bear replied.

We were like that for 10 mins. It really did calm Bear down. I got up and started licking his face as a thank you but also giving him kisses. Kookie giggled at the feeling but then he changed into his wolf and Bear went straight to putting his scent on him by rubbing against him. I stopped as the pups were needing to be fed. Kookie laid down on the blanket Yoongi laid out. I started taking the pups and bringing them to Kookie so they could get fed.