Chapter 57

Namjoon Point Of View

Two days have passed since the pups have been born and they are so precious. Two of us stay with Kookie at night on an air mattress. It's basically what we did before the pups but it's a different location. We are sometimes in wolf form as it helps the pups start to recognise who's who. We have been watching Kookie to see how he handles the pups and started that way.

First it was licking them so they got used to us as our way would feel different to Kookie. The next one was picking them up. We struggled with that because we didnt want to hurt them. It was decided that if the pups need to be picked up in wolf form Kookie will be the one to do it. We can pick them up in our human forms.

We are getting the hang of it but Kookie does it best. The doctor said for us to go into wolf form as it helps the pups because they are in wolf form. We will all handle the pups in different ways and the pups will be able to tell who is who eventually.

The doctor came and did a health check on Kookie. Everything was perfect and she had no worries or concerns. Kookie did lose a bit of weight because of giving birth so we have food we can give him that will help alot and provide a lot of milk for our hungry pups.

I phoned Chans pack yesterday saying that it calmed down and they could see the pups and Kookie. I said it would be best doing it in stages because that's what happened with us and it seemed to work great. Kookie's mum and dad are coming with Chan and Jennie today. I can already tell every one of them is excited to see the pups as it's the first for them.

They eventually came and sat on the sofa. Jin made some sandwiches, other snacks and drinks for them like coffee.

'I spoke to Kookie and there's a set way he wants to do it. We have a box that has my and my mates scent with a blanket in it. Kookie will bring the pups and put them in the box so you can look. If Kookie is happy he will pick up a pup and give it to you.' I said and they all nodded.

We set everything up and we heard them awwing at the pups as Kookie was bringing them out. The only pup he didnt bring out was the surprise 7th pup which I'm wondering why. After 10 minutes kookie was happy and gave four of our pups to his parents, brother and Jennie. I mindlinked Yoongi telling him to watch them as Kookie left.

'Baby why aren't you showing this little guy?' I asked as I placed the pup on my lap gently patting it.

*What if they hurt the pup. As we all are saying, it's a really special pup. I won't let anything bad happen to it. You saw what happened a few days ago with Han. I can't risk it.* Kookie mindlinked me then went to get a drink.

'I know baby but these are your parents, brother and Jennie they would never hurt you or the pups.' I said as Kookie sat down beside me.

*My dad still hasnt told me how my mum suddenly appeared even though I went to her funeral. What else do I not know.* Kookie replied and he had a point.

We talked a bit more and I finally convinced Kookie to show the last pup and off we went. I was happy that I was able to do that but it went down the drain quickly. I went into the living room with Kookie behind me with the pup and Taehyung and Chan were butting heads again.

'When he leaves, let me know I'm sick of it.' Taehyung said. Jin went to him to calm him down.

'All I was asking was to see where Kookie was staying with the pups.' Chan said.

'After our talk a few days ago do you think i will believe that. Did my talk go in one ear and out the other. I get Kookie is your little brother and you have protected him for a while but you dont really need to do that now as he has his mates. You can dial back the protectivness.' Taehyung said.