Chapter 83

Namjoon Point Of View

I knew the way Kookie kissed me was different. I knew it was for a reason so I gave him what he wanted. I kissed him like it would be my last as I knew that's what he was doing.

I held him for as long as I could. When Kookie said those things how he didnt know what would happen I knew he was scared. Him talking about the pups and him may not being there. I teared up a little. I can't imagine Kookie not being with us.

He said something but didnt let me reply and kissed me again then wiped the few tears i had then left.

He started hugging us all in a different way so i'm wondering if it's something he's trying out or if he does it for a certain reason. Jhope was hugging me. Jimin with Yoongi hugging and Taehyung hugging Jin.

'I can't believe he is hugging that way again.' Seungmin said whispered.

'I know. He hasn't done it since he was a young teenager.' Changbin replied.

'What are you guys whispering about.' Jin asked in a tone we dont usually hear but its because we have no idea what Kookie is doing, how long it will take and if Kookie will be okay. Hes stressed and anxious.

'We are talking about the way Kookie hugged Namjoon.' I.N said.

'Has he done it to all of you?' Minho asked. We nodded.

'He did it first when he was 14. We had a massive movie night one of the nights in summer and one of the movies was horror. He hugged us all in that way for weeks. He feels protected because your arms are round his shoulders and he feels smaller so he feels safer.' Felix said.

'He must be really scared for him to hug that way.' Han said.

I knew Ghost blocked my wolf and the others and it's getting to them. Especially Knight. My other mates wolf havent told thier humans about the block as i think they know it will make them worse.

*When is Ghost going to take down the wall?* Knight asked me.

*I dont know. Probably when it's over and we can't feel what they are going through now.* I replied. Knight didnt like it.

*Why arent you angry? He blocked you and all our mates from feeling him, his emotions and being able to communicate.* Knight responded not happy at all.

*He wouldnt do it for no reason. He's looking out for us. He doesnt know what's going to happen and he did what he did because he doesnt want us to feel his pain or anything. He especially doesn't want to make us worry.* I replied. Knight was quiet after that.

1 hour later and Kookie was still at it. I saw tears going down his face and my dads. I got worried about that. We all then saw a light come from Kookie and my dad and it went to the very bright clear blue sky. I looked down and saw Kookie lying on the floor. My dad as well.

I went straight to Kookie. I sat down and Jin placed his head on my thighs. The others were round us with our eyes watering. I looked up to see my dad awake with my mum hugging him.

*I can't feel Ghost or Kookie.* Knight said. I burst out crying. Taehyung hugged me while Jimin lied down and started cuddling Kookie. No reaction.

'What happened honey?' My mum said to my dad.

'He. He. He held on so much just so I could spend time with my mother. He held on way longer than he should.' My dad said. After changing positions with Jhope I went to my dad.

'How long was he meant to do it for?' I asked.

'Half an hour. I'm sorry I thought badly of him. Now I know I was terribly wrong.' My dad said.