Chapter 70

Jin Point Of View

I could tell Jhope was upset that he got to be with Kookie last but it was completely random. Kookie felt horny throughout the day and week. It was the person that was with him that helped.

We didnt hear moans or anything so they werent close but he all felt how Jhope was feeling. Our wolves were telling us how Jhope's wolf Bear felt. I was feeling something else but I couldn't name it. The feeling got stronger through this week or two. It's starting to bug me but I know the answer to it will come eventually.

Jhope and Kookie came. We saw their smiling faces before they stepped foot in the door. It was cute. Kookie left to get a shower and fresh clothes. He mainly showers so he's clean before he goes to the pups, transforms so he can feed the pups.

He came back and went straight to Jhope who was sitting on the sofa. They both got comfy then Kookie fell asleep as we heard the soft cute snores Kookie has. Taehyung put a blanket over them then Jhope fell asleep.

An hour had passed and Chan phoned Namjoon saying they were leaving their house to come here. Jimin got the job in waking the two sleepyheads up. Jungkook turns. He asked me to come with him for some reason but I went anyway.

We got to the library and Kookie sat down. Sat going side to side looking at me.

*Can you turn please. I want to do something but you need to be in wolf form.* Kookie mindlinked me. I patted his head then turned. I did a massive shake as it's been awhile but my wolf is happy he can be with Ghost and Kookie for a little amount of time.

Kookie was all over me but my wolf was throughly enjoying it. Kookie can take your scent and put it on himself or he can put your scent on others. He's doing both. It's Ghost here as his eyes are purple and I will never get tired of seeing that.

Kookie started licking my cheeks. RJ my wolf took over and was doing the same thing as what Kookie did. This must be a wolf thing as i havent seen it done like this before. We usually give little kisses in wolf form but nothing like this. Interesting i must say.

Kookie's wolf and mine started to kiss each other by licking the others tounge. They are doing the wolf version of what we do. Its cute now that i look at it.

They finally finished with Kookie on the floor and i (RJ) was above him being all kissy. They were finally done and went out again. For 20 mins the others went to Kookie. I'm guessing we will do the same thing as what we did. I'm wondering what got into Kookie that he wanted to do that.

Kookie came out then rubbed against our legs then went to the pups to check them. He groomed them then lay down letting the pups feed away. He placed his head down and he did the wolf version of a pout and whine. I laughed at it as he looks adorable when he does it so i sat down beside him and he then placed his head on my thighs.

Kookie was breathing calmly and was completely relaxed. Ive seen him relaxed before but this is a new level. There was always a bit of tension in him but that has all gone away. Yoongi came to us and was petting him. He felt the exact same thing I did. He tilted his head.

*Kookie is different and i dont know how or why.* Yoongi said through the alpha mindlink that means Jungkook isnt there.

*He's probably calm after being able to be physical with his mates which he hasnt done in a long time.* Namjoon replied.

We were continuing talking while I was petting Kookies head and the door ran. Taehyung went to open it and found Chan's pack. They sat down in the seats beside their mates. We were talking and we got to hear some stories from Chan and Mr Jeon about Jungkook being little. They gave us photo albums so he had some of Kookie in the house but also for us to see them. I heard a huff and it was cute.