Chapter 67 (18+)

Taehyung Point Of View Continued

I got to the tree house and found Kookie curled up crying.

'Baby?' I whispered. Kookie turned to me and I straight away came fully into the tree house and put the hatch down. I crawled over to Kookie and back hugged him for a little while.

'We are all really sorry Kookie that you need to go through this. Just know that myself and your other 5 mates love you and will comfort you if you come to us or if you can't take it anymore and cry we will be there. It doesnt matter if we can't feel or sense it because if you come to us it shows you want us to comfort you.' I said softly.

Kookie turned around and put his face in my neck inhaling my scent. He placed his head under my chin when he was done. He wrapped his leg round my waist then his arm around my stomach and snuggled closer into me. I lay down on my back fully and wrapped my one arm round his shoulders and my other arm around his waist.

'The sky is beautiful. The stars shine brightly and clear sky. Stunning.' I said. I felt Kookie smile.

'That's why it's one of my favourite hiding places.' Kookie replied and he tightened his grip on me.

'I see why now it's one of your favourite places.' I said, kissing his forehead.

'You know what else is better than looking at the stars or the sky?' Kookie asked.

'I dont think anything can top this but you can try baby.' I replied.

Kookie moved away and captured my lips with his. I moaned and hummed as i wasn't expecting it but felt so good. I moved my arm that was round Kookie's waist to his face cupping his cheek. My other hand I moved to hold his waist. Kookie was leaning on one of his arms while the other was playing and lightly pulling at my hair. I moaned in the kiss as I felt Kookie's hand move down from my hair to my neck. I felt his hand move down to my chest and nipples, giving them a little pinch. I moaned.

'Ohhhh Kookie.' I moaned. Kookie responded by sucking my bottom lip and as soon as our tongues met he submitted.

*Good boy for submitting baby.* I mindlinked him. Kookie moved his hand again down my stomach to my massive bulge in my pants.

'Want me to be the good babyboy omega for you and help you.' Kookie asked.

'Yes please babyboy. Daddy needs you. Always will.' I moaned out as Kookie put a little pressure on my bulge.

'Okay daddy.' Kookie whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck sucking on it, probably leaving a beautiful mark. He straddled my lap moving his hips right on my bulge. I was moaning so loudly.

'I dont have the same control as Namjoon does. If you continue this I dont know how long i can take before i want to put my big member in your tight hole.' I moaned. Kookie stopped moving and i whinned loudly.

'Maybe I want to do it. I want this. I want to be able to feel your big and delicious memeber deep inside me just as much as you. So please.' Kookie said slowly moving.

*Alpha please let me mate Kookie. He's ready and I promise to be gentle.* I said begging through the mindlink.

*Dont think you know what gentle means but as long as he's okay with it. If Kookie gets too sore or anything, I want you to stop.* Namjoon replied.

*Okay thank you alpha.* I replied.

I sat up and hungrily kissed Kookie's lips. Kookie moaned and started moving again at a steady pace.

'If you get tired or sore you need to tell me okay.' I said. Kookie hummed and moaned in response.

Kookie cupped my face with his hands then slowly brought them down to my chest and stomach. I felt Kookie's fingers at the bottom of my top and I helped pull it off so I was shirtless. Kookie was dribbling. I always love his reactions to seeing us shirtless.

I did the same as Kookie did to me and I felt him relaxing, enjoying my touch and our closeness. I took off his top and pulled his body to mine so we were chest to chest. I gently laid down holding Kookie's waist keeping his body together with mine.

I grabbed his ass and he moaned loudly. Kookie was still moving on my bulge and I was starting to lose my mind.

'Baby. I love you so much but you need to hurry up and attend to my friend down there for me.' I said breathless as Kookie was kissing my chest and nipples sometimes sucking them.

Kookie moved up to my ear.

'This is the best thing after looking at the stars. Being with my mate under the stars, having time alone and being intimate. Looking at the stars, feeling your mate pleasure you. You can tell me how you feel and can tell me if I topped it.' Kookie said. I moaned.

Kookie got off me. He undid my trousers and got them off me so I was left in my underwear. My member was sticking up through my boxers but it was concealing my length as I'm big. Kookie grabbed at my member through my boxers and I moaned so loudly Chan and his pack can probably hear it. Soon hear us.

'If you're trying to be naughty and a tease it's working. So if I were you I'd stop before I got a punishment.' I said and Kookie giggled. He took off my boxers and licked his lips. He stood up and started taking off his clothes.

'You are stipping for me babyboy.' I asked.

'Yes as i have a surprise for you and it will also be the same for the others when i do it with them.' Kookie responded. He took off his trousers and i realised what he was referring to.

'Oh my god babyboy. So sexy in those red laced thong underwear you have on. Such a goodboy.' I moaned out. Kookie was turning round so I could see it but when it got to his ass I went on my knees and grabbed at his ass. Kookie moaned and bent down so I could see more.

I was grabbing his ass and then Kookie turned around. His ass was a sight but his front i think i cummed a little. I kissed over the fabric of the panites Kookie had on. Kookie felt my lips on his member and hips through the fabric and Kookie pulled at my hair. I pulled them down and straight away went to work on his member. I rubbed his ass and it was soaking.

'So wet for me baby. You are ready now. I'll be gentle, okay.' I said. I gently laid Kookie on the floor and went over to him. Kookie wrapped his legs around my waist pulling me closer. When our members touched us we moaned. We both were starting to get impatient now. I felt Kookie's hand on my member pumping it. I wanted to collapse at the feeling but I stayed strong. He placed it at his entrance and it went straight in so smoothly. We moaned loudly at the feeling.

I waited a few mins to let Kookie adjust and when he was ready i started moving. It was a steady pace which we were both loving. This is probably one of the best times ive mated. The place is really intimate and the setting is incredible. It was slow and passionate. We were taking our time, enjoying every moment and movement we were having.

Kookie wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt one of his hands between my shoulder blades. I felt his finger tips going up and down which felt nice. We all know it's his way of saying he's okay and feels good and that we arent hurting him.

We were finished an hour later. We were in no rush. It was all about being close as we havent been able to since Kookies heat and then he got pregnant with our pups. This was much needed and it calmed my wolf down so much just being alone with him and being intimate really helped. I also feel much closer to Kookie and Ghost so that's a good thing.

We cuddled for a while with me still inside him just enjoying being close. We had to go back but I promised him that when we come down onto the ground I would transform and he could ride my back as I know he's really tired.

That's what we did. We went out of the tree house and onto the ground. Kookie kissed me when we got to the bottom and before I changed into my wolf.

'I love you Taehyung.' Kookie said looking into my eyes. I smiled.

'I love you too baby.' I responded and kissed him again. I transformed and headed home to the others. I have a feeling i will be getting looks as i was the first one to have sex with Kookie after the pups.