Chapter 14

Taehyung Point Of View

Half an hour later we all had calmed down slightly. Kookie wasnt stable enough for us to see him. I feel so horrible and guilty that our mate nearly died because he thought we didnt need him or want him and thought he was rejected. I dont think Kookie and his wolf know what we were told which is why we waited but if i knew it would be like this i never would have. All of a sudden nurses and doctors went into the room Kookie was in looking really worried. After a while the nurse that talked to us came out.

'Mindlink your mates and ask them if they are mating, being close to stuff like that and if they are telling them to stop. It's making kookie worse.' She said.

'How can I stop them? I'm the bottom of the alphas?' I asked.

'Tell them if they want their omega alive, well and in their lives they will stop and pack it in.

Kookie is close to dying. Kookie is not responding but his wolf is and what his wolf feels kookie does.' She said and I screamed into the mindlink to get the others' attention.

*WHY DID YOU DO THAT?* Namjoon yelled through mindlink.

*We have been worried sick about you and Jimin and what happened?' Yoongi said and I cried and I unblocked my emotions so the others could feel it. What Jimin and I are feeling. I felt what they felt when I released my emotions and it hurt as well.

*You said you have been worried about Jimin and me but what about our omega Jungkook. Our Kookie?* I cried through the mindlink.

*What do you mean?* Jhope said.

*If any of you are being close, or making out, mating or whatever stop it. I dont care if I'm the youngest and the bottom of the alphas. It's killing Kookie.* I said sternly but also broken and sad.

*What do you mean it's killing Kookie. He is fine.* Jin said.

*Wow. We really did forget about him. Did you forget what it's like to meet your mate for the first time? All through last night when we were waking up panicked and that it was because our omega needed his alphas. He needed us the day Jimin and I played with his wolf.* I said.

*Where is this coming from? He should be fine.* Jhope said and i lost it.

*Really. Is he really fine when he's becoming cold and distant to his pack? Is he really fine when Jungkook and his wolf have been fighting with themselves and coming to terms with the fact they are unwanted and not needed, which is not true. Is it fine when Jungkook meant to say goodbye to his brother and pack but it ended with them arguing about his behaviour and Jungkook went missing the full night till 40 minutes ago. Is it really fine that because we didnt fight for him like what mates should do he thought we rejected him.* I said in anger and burst into tears.

*What happened Taehyung?* Yoongi asked softly.

*When we met each other and realised we were mates. How long did it take for us all to move in together?* I asked, trying to calm down.

*That week. We were all in different areas so we moved in at different times within that week.* Jhope said.

*Ghost, which is Jungkook's wolf, is special. Even though he got scared of Jin it didnt matter. He finally realised Jin was his mate as well. All Ghost needed was to have contact with us or our wolf which he got. Ghost felt when Jin, Yoongi and I were in our ruts but didn't know exactly who it was. He knew his alphas needed him but couldn't help. He felt how our wolves felt. Remember everything you feel while being able to help your mate through their rut. It feels amazing and like you're in heaven. Being close and bonded. Being marked and having physical touch. Ghost felt that all and because he wasnt with us he thought we didnt need them.* I said crying again.

*What are you saying Tae?* Yoongi asked.

*Our omega Jungkook was dying last night and is close to. It's making him worse if you guys get between the sheets naked. It's making him believe what he already thinks that we dont need him which is not true. Jungkook isnt responding because he is too hurt and weak from it all but the nurses and doctors can contact his wolf. That's how they got all the information.* I said and there was silence.

*Are you sure he's an omega tho Tae?* Namjoon asked.

*Why are you questioning it?* I said.

*He smells like an alpha not an omega.* Namjoon replied.

*Chan told us about it there. He smells like an alpha to protect him. They werent sure if he was an actual alpha but when he turned 18. They smelled he was an omega. It's a defense mechanism. When Jimin and I played with his wolf we smelled omega and the sparks and the way he behaved said it all. Chan said he had never done that before to anyone but did it to Jimin and myself jumping on us and licking our faces.* I said and it maded all of them realise they have been horrible mates.

*I thought he was an alpha. Thats why i didnt think much of Jungkook. I thought our omega was still out there.* Namjoons said.

*I'm a bad alpha and mate.* I heard.

* You guys arent. It happened with Jungkooks uncle. He had 3 mates and they thought the same as you guys. Come to the campus in the nurse area. You will find us and if Kookie is allowed anyone in. It will be top alpha and 2nd in comand which is Namjoon and Yoongi.* I said.

I got okay and see you soons. All we can do is wait.

5 minutes later, Jimin woke up. He thought it was a bad dream but it isnt. It's real. Then the nurse came out.

'Jimin and Taehyung. You can see your mate.' I started to get upset again.

'I thought you would want our two doms to be with him?' Jimin asked.

'It might be better for right now if it's you guys as you both have had contact but the others havent. They can see him as well. It will hopefully calm you guys and your wolves down if you are able to see him and spend time with Kookie on your own before your other mates come.' She said and we nodded and went in.

We couldnt believe the sight. Jungkook has bandages around his head, legs and also his ribcage and stomach. He was shirtless but had boxers on. We both stood there until we heard something we never thought we would hear. Jungkooks wolf Ghost.

*I dont know your names but I'm Ghost and my human is Jungkook.* Ghost said through mindlink.

*Hi. I'm Taehyung and beside me is Jimin. The others are on their way.* I replied

*Can Kookie talk or is it just you for now Ghost?* Jimin said.

*Kookie is too weak and ill to respond but because we are really close I'll fill him in. I'm also pretty sure he knows I'm more in need of my mates than him right now. He will be able to feel your touches just like i can and it will help.* Ghost said.

*I know the others will say it but we are incredibly sorry for causing you both so much pain. We all got told by Chan to wait. I think we all forgot what it's like to meet our mate for the first time. Your pack has been mates for a while as have your 6 mates been. We are really sorry and it will never happen again.* I said.

*It's okay TaeTae. Jungkook didnt know but I know what was said between you guys. I thought it would be for a couple of days but it wasnt. I would have gone to you guys if I knew where you lived but also I thought you didnt want me or Kookie.* Ghost replied.

*We will always want you. Now and forever. You have us and now you're stuck with us baby.* Jimin said and I could feel Ghost was happy with what was said but also the nickname.

*Come and join me please. I'm alone on this bed and I need my mates. I think we 3 need it the most. I felt what your wolves felt.* Ghost said.

*Okay baby.* I replied and I could sense he was really happy and it was making Jungkook better.

Jimin went to the side closest to the door and I went to the far side so Jungkook and Ghost were in the middle.

*Be careful, I am injured.* Ghost said in a joke way but kind of serious way and we giggled a bit.

*Adorable.* Jimin and I said before we cuddled up together.