Chapter 15

Yoongi Point of View

Namjoon and I took a couple of days off because three of us had our ruts and we are all sore and tired. Last night was really strange. All of us kept waking up during the night panicking, worried it was a horrible feeling. We were not really in our right minds this month because of everything but Jin and Jhope were not that bothered, however I could tell Namjoon was worried about it.

'Namjoon? What's on your mind?' I said.

'Last night felt really familiar.' Namjoon replied.

'What do you mean? That's the first time I felt it.' I replied.

'It was during the time I didn't have my 2nd in command. It was also when it was only Jhope and myself before you guys came.' Said Namjoon.

'Okay. Can you tell me it might make you feel better.' I said rubbing his back and he went away from my touch.

'Sorry. If it's what I'm thinking it will be worse if any of us touch/ show affection.' Namjoon said.

'Tell me.' I said.

'The feeling I got last night was the same way I felt when it was Taehyung. His mother was happy for him but his father wasn't and was keeping him away from us. I felt that something was wrong with Taehyung and rushed to him even though it took me an hour. Taehyung was starting to get weak when i got there but he got better instantly when i was there holding him and comforting him. It's the exact same feeling but a lot stronger.' Namjoon said.

'Oh. Do you know what it could be?' I asked.

'I don't know. All of us are happy and healthy i don't know why it happened. I feel like when we find out it will hurt.' Namjoon said and i nodded.

After the talk we went to the living room and I went to Jin and Jhope and cuddled up to them as I figured Namjoon didn't want affection right now.

'Something is wrong.' Jin said.

'You can tell us by cuddling.' Jhope said snuggling closer.

'Its serious Jhope. I can't feel Jimin or Taehyungs feelings or mindlink them.' Jin says and all of us sit up.

We all try to contact them but nothing. It's serious when they build up a wall so your mates can't feel what you're feeling.

After a while we heard Taehyung scream through the mindlink. After the conversation we all rushed to get ready.

'Get one of your jumpers or tshirts and put your scent on it and if you can put your wolf scent on it. It will help Kookie and Ghost be close to his mates if he and his wolf can smell the scents.' Namjoon said. We all nodded and did what he said. After 10 mins we all got into cars and rushed to the campus.

After mindlinking Namjoon said something on the way.

'How come it was only Taehyung talking to us. We haven't heard anything from Jimin.' Namjoon said.

'Jin. Mindlink Taehyung and ask if they are okay. Ask about Jimin as well.' I said and he nodded.

We got there at the campus and rushed out of the car. Namjoon was leading with himself closely after. Jin locked the car while Jhope had the bag of our jumpers that was scented.

We rushed to where Taehyung told us and found Chan in wolf form sitting blocking the door. He was there protecting his brother who was in the room and probably Jimin and Taehyung as well. He sensed us and changed back and now stood in the way of the door with his arms crossed.

'Took you guys long enough.' Chan said.

'We got here as quickly as we could.' I said.

'Well I'm betting if it was Jimin or Taehyung you would have been here a lot quicker.' Chan said glaring. He is not happy and I don't blame him.