Chapter 58

Jimin Point Of View

I woke up in the middle of the night as I heard the pups crying. I got up and went over to them and found them alone. I looked in the room and Kookie wasnt in here. I touched the pups and they were cold. I transformed into my wolf and layed down. The pups could feel warmth so they moved closer to me. I gave all the pups a lick and stayed. I could feel something was wrong.

*Namjoon wake up.* I mindlinked him as I was in wolf form. Namjoon immediately woke up hearing my tone of voice. He looked up and came straight over.

'What's wrong?' Namjoon asked.

*Find Kookie. I woke up as the pups were crying and they were really cold. I feel something is wrong.* I said as I was full of worry.

Namjoon petted me and told me to contact the others if I could while he went to look for Kookie. I tried for ages and finally Jin replied.

*What's wrong baby why the worrying voice?* Jin responded.

*Come to where the pups are and bring the heat pad for the pups. Namjoon is looking for Kookie. I'm currently keeping the pups warm in wolf form.* I said.

*On my way.* Jin replied and 5 mins later Jin came with the stuff i said. After 30 minutes we heard a howl and it was Namjoon in wolf form. It was his wolf howling. All the others bolted in here and Namjoon followed.

'Jhope. Phone Chans pack and say Kookie has been taken and the special pup. Here's the note I found outside.' Namjoon said and we all read the note then Jhope left to phone Chan.

Note -

Wondering where your omega and precious pup are? They are with me. I heard the conversation at school and it was the perfect time to have Jungkook all to myself. The pup is with him as he didnt let go when he was able to get a hold of it when one of my pack members pup down. Meet me in the school grounds for a fight. Whoever is the last one standing from any of their pack will keep Kookie.

Wishing you guys luck

Sebastian

'They said they will come to us. The girls will look after the pups until Kookie is back. I told them everything they need to bottle feed them is here as we dont know the last time they fed.' Jhope said.

'Everyone get ready. Jin, can you stay here with the pups? They know your scent and if they get upset you can calm them down.' Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

After 15 mins Chans pack and the rest came. Jin took the girls and Luna to where they stay to keep the pups calm. Everyone else was here.

'Minho, Changbin and Han are scooping the school so when we get there we can be ready.' Chan said. I gave them the note so they could read it and I could see Chan and his dad raging.

We made our way to the school and everything was safe. We got so far and heard whimpering. I looked and found Kookie tied up with the pup in its mouth.

*You're okay baby.* I mindlinked him and I saw him react looking for us.

*I'm terrified to put the pup down in case they take it and hurt or kill it.* Kookie said and I growled at the thought of someone killing one of my pups. I was struggling as I could feel how scared and terrified he was. I also felt it when he was speaking. I'm sure he would crumble anytime now.

Kookie put the pup down then lied down keeping the pup really close to keep it warm. We heard Kookie growl really angry and darkly for Sebastian and his friends being too close.

We started fighting all of a sudden as Sebastian really wanted to win. I went near Kookie so he felt a bit better and continued fighting. Before we left Jin said he would phone the doctor to check the pups and make sure they are okay as we dont know when Kookie got taken.

4 hours we were fighting and battling. Sebastian was showing weakness all the time and the rest of his pack so we needed to make them tired before we could end them. We have a trick and they dont know about it.

Another 30 mins and Sebastians pack was down. I went to Kookie and broke the chain. Kookie straight away was all over me whimpering as he was so scared. I rubbed against him as well and licked his face. I transformed into my human form and picked up the pup. I put the pup in my top close to my chest to keep it warm. Kookie kept on rubbing against me to help calm himself down.

*Baby we need you, we can be all over each other soon.* Yoongi said through mindlink.

'The pup is all safe dont worry. Jin is at home with the other pups as well the doctor and the girls as they wanted to help but also as extra bodies incase.' I said and Kookie licked my cheek then went to them.

All of Sebastians pack was seriously injured or dead. Chans pack backed off a bit to let us deal with him as he kidnapped our omega and pup but was still there in case.

Kookie went inbetween Yoongi and J-Hope. Kookie's eyes turned purple and then his fur had a purple tint to it as before. Yoongi and Jhope's eyes went to there wolf colour which is one red and one blue. I heard gasps from some of Chans pack hasnt seen it.

Yoongi and Jhope were from the same pack but lived on either side of the pack ground. They met at a party as their alpha and luna were stepping down so their son and his mate could take over. They both got told they would have another mate who has powers and they would work together. Somehow. That other mate is Kookie.

Eventually Kookie did his thing and let Sebastians wolf go like what he did with marcus. Red, Blue and Purple were visible and we heard a scream. Sebastian was gone.

Yoongi and Jhope have the power to let the person feel what their wolf feels which they did to Sebastian and Kookie let his wolf free. Sebastian died and we all could breath.

We saw Jin and the girls coming with a box as Taehyung said to him it was safe and they were dead. While they were coming Kookie didnt see as he was rubbing against us to calm and reasure him. We all transformed into our human forms except Kookie and Taehyung. They 2 were having a moment until Jin got closer. Chan's pack spotted them and came towards us and Kookie growled warning them not to close.

Jin placed the blanket on the floor and Kookie rolled on it and then settled. He placed the box of pups on the floor to let Kookie see them. He made a noise like he was happy seeing them. Kookie took them out one by one and started licking them. The pups caught on their mum was with them and started squealing. Kookie layed down and the pups shut up as they were feeding.

'Where's the other pup?' Namjoon asked.

'Oh right here.' I said and took the pup out my shirt and heard most of Chan's pack gasping at the pup. The only people that didnt were Jennie, Chan and Kookie's parents.

Kookie was cleaning them by licking them as the were feeding. Kookie realsied he was on display as Chan's whole pack could see him. He got up and changed position so his back was facing them. They giggled as it was a Kookie thing to do.

We stayed there for 15 mins to let the pups have a good feed then we went home. Namjoon told the guys to come tomorrow so the rest can meet the pups. The pups were placed back into their little home with Kookie who was close behind. Jin and Yoongi brought dinner for Kookie and us and we ate in the room where Kookie and the pups were.

We knew Kookie was hungry as he scoffed the plate with his food. I cuddled up to Kookie who was feeding the pups and we all went to sleep as the others were sleeping on the mattress all cuddled up. Kookie moved closer to me. I smiled and snuggled closer and had a pleasant sleep.