When he meets your Ex (Part 3)

It is currently 12 am and I'm super tired but I can't sleep so I present y'all this-

Also, thank you Naoki_thewhore and XxAnime_LovergurlXx for helping me out with the ideas for the upcoming scenarios lol. Just to you guys know I wrote them all down so I won't forget XD

And of course, let's not forget my Bessy, JustaNormalperson5 for drawing Owen. He still looks hot and I'm slightly simping for him-

I'm kidding lol. Partly-

They're amazing people, and amazing friends. So please, check their profiles out!

-

Your Pov

"No one... is gonna kidnap miss Anya... on my watch!"

I stood there frozen in place as the lady slowly starts walking towards us, with her hands clasped together as she struggles to walk straight.

Then I was immediately snapped out of my thoughs when I heard Owen bark me orders, his voice hoarse yet frantic.

"Give me the child! I'll carry her." He ordered, I didn't get a chance to argue with his statement as me forcefully grabbed Anya and sped off.

Leaving me confused and bewildered as a drunken looking lady approaches me, the look of distaste avail in her facial features.

Miraculous or no miraculous, I was still determined to protect the girl. Whirling around, I turned to see sad ruby obs glistening with unshed tears.

As I was about to protest, to try and bargain with her, she ignored me completely and started to follow Owen. I grew alarmed, I could feel the wrath and anger she released.

Quick on my heels, I began following her. Frantically shouting pleas as I try to pull on the fabric of her clothing. But she wouldn't listen, let alone spare even a glance at me.

"L-let me go!" I could hear Anya yell. She frantically started waving her arms around, struggling in Owens hold.

It looks as if the woman had snapped, and she immediately started sprinting towards them.

"..Let miss Anya go.. Don't touch my daughter!!" She said in a hushed tone. And then it clicked me.

She's going to tear Owen to bits. Nice-

Okay no, that's horrible.

"Owen, let her go! I swear to god, after this- I am going to rip your tonsils out!"

As the lady was about to land a blow on Owen, she was immediately stopped by Ladybug. Her yo-yo wrapping around the woman's waist, pulling her far away from the two.

Chat Noir extended his baton infront of Owen, purposely making him trip. A small gasp escaped my lips as I watch Anya fling upwards, making her squeal in freight.

Instead of her face meeting the cold, hard floor, she was caught by Viperion just in time.

Her small body flushed close against him as a small sniffle escaped her lips, which had Viperion holding her closer to him.

I could feel the intense glare Viperion was sending Owen, it's as if he was stabbing him with daggers in the back.

But Owen has a thick skin, and the mind and the attention span of a jelly fish.

"Let go of her! Who are you? You guys look stupid, it's not even Halloween yet." Owen mocked at the three, his brows furrowed as he spat those words.

I grew dumbfounded at his uncalled for reaction, but I don't blame him.