5

Waking up early in the morning for the second hellday for this week.

You enter inside a flower shop just to see Ryujin inside. " Oh ? What are you doing here ? " Ryujin asked after seeing you entering inside the shop while she's busy picking flowers for her girlfriend.

" Buying what else do you think ? " You annoyingly said before looking around the flowers to pick one.

Though you're supposed to buy rose but then you think that maybe it's too given, since you're sure that Karina's admirers would always gave her roses.

That's the most famous flower to gave to someone you like after all and roses is so cliché for you.

But then since you really don't like Karina, you decided to just grab 1 sunflower and 1 sapphire. You have no plan doing this, but your friends force you to do so.

Well not force, it looks like a challenge for you after all.

Approaching the counter, You saw Ryujin waiting for the flower she got. Which is very different from what you got.

" Sunflower and sapphire, really ? " Ryujin questioned with a disgusting face, though she was just really teasing you atleast she can see that you're finally making a move.

But well she can't stop being suspicious and questioning you about it.

" Unlike your roses " You scoffed when the vendor gave her a three piece of red roses. " Atleast they're romantic and they're the most common type of flowers to give " She explained which you're not interested to listen to.

" Oh, right you're Anti-Romantic " She teased making you chuckle.

" But well why those ? " pointing at the flower you're now holding, Ryujin look at you with confusion.

" I want new, roses are so common. " You answered and she just nodded her head. " Let's go together to the school ? It's not that far from here after all " Ryujin offered.

You hummed at her as both of you leave the flower shop together, and arrived at the school together.

Though the students you're passing by, are curious what are those flowers for, and once they thought it was for them.

Arriving to an open space table where you and your friends usually stay before the bell. When they saw you and Ryujin walking towards them.

They smile and greeted you both, which you and Ryujin gladly do back.

Though for once, you regretted staying in this place with them. They won't stop asking you questions even your boy friends are asking you about it.

" It's nothing " You answered to their questions.

" She's going to give it to someone " Giselle said while giving you a teasing smile.

Which ofcourse you gave her a glare, it's tough thinking that they might question you about it again.

You have no plans doing this, but then you just needed to. They don't even need to know as long as they can see you showing some efforts about the lie you said.

Which you're regretting now.

" For who ? " Chan asked.

" Karina Yu " Winter answered without thinking twice.