26

Going back to the field after the talked you have with Seulgi and Beomgyu.

Your friends and Yuqi is back to making you join the baseball team which you already think about. After the talk you decided to join even if you're still not ready.

Ofcourse you want to forget those nightmares, it's just that it's too hard for you to do.

And now, you're trying so hard pretending that you still don't want to join them. Even Seulgi and her teammates are already here, Even the boys team are.

Seulgi and her teammates already know that you're joining and now Seulgi is still acting that she won't play if you won't play and for the boys Beomgyu is the only one who knows it.

He said he wants to surprise the boys.

" I told you Yuqi I'm not interested " You once again repeated to Yuqi who keeps begging you about playing. The Gym are also starting to get crowded because of the students arriving just to watch the scrim.

" But you're interested to me "

Your head move to the direction where the voice came from. It was Karina sitting on one of the bench while drinking a juice box as she and the others waited for your answer.

There's no time to do lovey doveys since the game will start After 45 minutes. Though the girls are having fun on where is this going to.

" Ye-s " You answered as you failed to not stutter.

Karina gave you a smile and that smile gives you goosebumps. You know this girl have a plan on her mind, which you have no idea whatever it is.

" How about I give you that date you wanted if you play "

Your body stiffened as nervous take over you when you can see your friends looking back and forth at you and Karina's direction with their eyebrows raised.

" A date ? " Seulgi asked while looking at your direction. You quickly look at her giving a sign that you'll explain later which she quickly understand.

" I thought you don't want to have a date with me or date me " You played along.

" I didn't say that " Karina smiled innocently. " I said. I'm just looking for that missing criteria that I haven't seen to you, beside about the date. I said when I'm free we'll do it "

Seeing your friends eyes moving back and forth to you and Karina's direction including her friends.

You cursed silently in your mind.

" And now I'm giving you a chance to go on a date with me " She looks at you, " only us "

" You haven't went out on a date ? " Ryujin curiously asked.

You look at Karina giving her a sign to answer the question herself which she quickly understand.

" We haven't, But maybe later we might have the first one and that is if she'll play or if she's really interested to me "

Their gazes are now on yours. What Karina last said makes you cursed that girl in your mind.

You gulp and started thinking, that If this will gonna show how serious you are for saying that you like Karina even if you really dont.

Then you have no other choices but to sigh.

" Fine " You groaned.

" Fine what ? " Yuqi who hopes it's what she thinks it is, asked.

" I'll play " though you really will even before Karina could say that, Now you're regretting that you shouldn't have just acted that you won't join so nothing like this could happen.

Hearing a "yehey", "yes!", "finally" from their direction especially to Yuqi who's now beside Seulgi jumping in happiness.

You sigh as you look away.

For the first time after those years, you're finally facing where your fear begins.

_______________