59

Fetching out your phone on your pocket when you felt it vibrated, once you saw who is it.

Your eyebrows furrowed.

You still have her number, Chaewon's phone number and since you're confused why did the girl message you, you decided to read it.

Letting out a sigh as you put your phone back to your pocket you approach the girls.

" I'll just meet someone outside " You excused to them and since they're busy celebrating together with praised words.

They're too busy, to asked you who's you're going to meet.

Leaving the dugout, you let out a deep sighed once you saw that familiar human figure that's facing her back at you.

You're contemplating to approach the girl when at first you thought you're already ready to face her alone again.

You're thinking, does it still affects you what happened back then ? though the question in your mind is left unanswered. Not when Chaewon is the one who's now approaching you to where you are standing at right now.

" Congrats! " Chaewon greeted widely.

But unlike her, your expression is hard to read to the point that she herself can't read it. " What do you want ? "

" You. "

Your eyebrows furrowed.

" Our friendship, our friends. I miss you guys " Chaewon sadly said.

" Who do you think didn't showed up ? " You questioned trying to make her understand who left and who was left behind.

Chaewon let out a sighed. " Sorry " she began, " I just thought you need time that's why I left and you know My parents are hard to go against with. " she looked at you. " You know I can't disobeye them "