7

" Hi. I'm Yuqi! " Someone introduced herself to you as soon as soon as you and Ryujin leave the classroom after morning dismissal ends.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you look at Yeji, who just shrug her shoulders. " Hi ? " You greeted back awkwardly. " Do you need something ? "

" Are you right handed or left handed ? " A very weird and confusing question coming from Yuqi.

Even Ryujin and Yeji who's listening are confused too.

" Right ?.. " You unsure answered, thinking what was the question for. " You seems unsure with your answer " She chuckled.

" Oh. I'm right " You repeated not sounding unsurely this time as the girl infront of you nodded her head.

" I heard you played track and field back then "

Confused how did she know, you bit your inner cheek having an idea who told her about it. " Yes. But I stopped "

" Why ? "

" No reasons "

Yuqi hummed, " How about you Join baseball team ? " you look at her, " You don't have to do anything, just be runner only "

" Runner ? "

" Stealing bases " She explained, " But isn't that the game ? " You questioned noticing that something's off about it.

" I can't really trick you huh ? " Sounds like Yuqi's plan of tricking you to agree, is failed.

" She's smart Yuqi " You heard Ryujin said making you scoffed as you divert your gaze to the girl infront of you again, when she talk.

" Would you rather be infielder ? "

" Like passing the ball to the bases ? "

Yuqi smiled after hearing that sentence coming from you. " Yes. Do you prefer that ? " she hopes you agreed but well she's wrong.

" Sorry, but I'm not interested. If you don't mind I'm leaving " Walking away from them after saying that you didn't dare to wait for Yuqi's answer and leave the school to eat lunch outside.

" Is she that hard headed ? " Yuqi asked Ryujin, and instead of answering her question. She laugh and patt her shoulder. " That's a hint " She jokingly said as they leave infront of your classroom.

Eating peacefully on a not so crowded resto. You were startled when you felt your vibrate on your pocket.

Fetching it out as you look who's the culprit it was Ryujin.

You sighed.