19

Arriving at the gym pool as all of you noticed Yuqi, and Lia approaching all of you.

They waved their hands which the others gladly waved back. Karina even asked them why are they together when infact they should be with the others.

And it turns out Yuqi and Lia are with each other just because Yuqi asked Lia to join her asked that Senior she's talking about, but only for her to get rejected by many times again.

" I told you Beomgyu is not our ace " Hyunjin argue with Yuqi, who keeps saying that Beomgyu is the ace of baseball team. " You can even ask him yourself "

Nodding her head as she approaches You and Beomgyu's direction, Yuqi glance at you for a moment before looking to Beomgyu.

" You're their ace right ? " Yuqi asked.

The other boys, who's also a member of baseball team started approaching you, Beomgyu and Yuqi to listen.

" Uh.. " Scratching the back of his neck as he steal a glance at you. You gave him a sigh to tell what's real and what's not.

" Yes and No ? " He unsurely answered.

" Huh ? " Yuqi confusingly asked. " Give me a one answer only "

" Well technically he's the ace " Chan answered the question himself. " But he's also not " Seungmin who's the captain of the boy's team added.

" Gosh!.. You guys are so confusing " Yuqi irritatingly exclaimed making the rest who's listening to them, chuckled.

Noticing that the others are out of the circle Yuqi and the boys are forming. You excused yourself to Chan which he gladly did when you told that you're leaving to approach the others.

" We also don't know " Captain Seungmin answered himself.  " Because Beomgyu is also a good pitcher "

" But ? "

" But there's someone who's more good than him which is Rowoon but only if catcher " Hyunjin answered.

Actually no one get it why is Yuqi arguing with the boys just to know whho is the real Ace of the boys baseball team. They don't even know why Yuqi keep asking them about it as if it's a big thing to know who's the all arounder between them.

" What do you mean ? "

" We rarely see Beomgyu pitch since pitcher is not his position. But everytime he did a pitch it's always a strike out " Seungmin explained.

" Even to Kai ? " Yuqi confusingly asked.

" Kai is.. " Seungmin trails off. " he doesn't have the best stats for no reason. He's really just a good batter "

" Beomgyu always have a hard time if they're against each other " Hyunjin continue. " Though our point is there's no official ace in our team. it's confusing as it is " Seungmin smiled.

Suddenly raising his hand to get their attentions, even you and the others who's away from them looked at Beomgyu when he did that.

Now everyone is looking at him.

" But I know someone who's the real ace and can help the girl's team. Actually they're two but I think the other is not interested while the other one is I don't know. I just heard she stopped " Beomgyu suddenly changed the topic.

Now Yuqi is getting interested again since she's talking about girl's team.

" I once played with them both many times already and everything is a strike to me when they pitch while they always Hits a home run " He added while looking at your direction.

You don't like where is their conversation is going to, but you hope he won't say something that you're still not ready to face.

" Really ? " Yuqi asked in amusement as she felt starting to get interested about who are they.

Beomgyu nodded his head. " At first I thought there's just something wrong on how they pitch it to me but when I once asked a cousin of mine to try hitting their pitch. He failed, not because there's something wrong but because they're really are just great and their throw are always fast "

He then looked at Yuqi. " Those two are the real gods of baseball. They can play all the positions. They're a prodigy "

Ryujin, Yujin and the other girls who's included at the girl's baseball team started approaching them after hearing that.

" Who are they ? " Yuqi asked.

Stealing a glance at you, you slowly shake your head when you saw Beomgyu looking at you. He nodded his head not so obviously making you to sighed quietly.

" I can't remember the other one since it's been so long, But I do remember the other " He began as all of them waited for the name to get mentioned whoever it is.

Even the boys are getting interested. They have no idea what Beomgyu is saying after all.

" So ?? " Yuqi is starting to get impatient.

Beomgyu chuckled before answering her
question.

" It's Kang Seulgi. "

______________