21

" Karina! " A familiar voice suddenly called her name making You and Karina to stop what your doing the whole time.

Karina look where the voice came from, it was Lia who called her. " Why ? " She asked her. " It's Girls turn you should head to the dugout and get ready " Lia informed her friend.

Looking at the pool after she understand what she said, Karina let out an "Oh" before looking back to Lia.

" Yeah I should " She said which Lia answered with a smile.

Letting go of her hand when you understand their conversation. Your smile quickly disappeared, you didn't notice you were smiling and laughing together with Karina during the whole Boy's scrimmage.

" I'm leaving " Karina said before standing on her seat.

She gazes down to you who's now sitting. " No Goodlucks ? " Your friends heard Karina said making all of them to look at your direction in unison.

You gaze up at Karina, seeing that teasing smile formed on her lips that makes you want to punch her for taking this pretending realistic.

Though you won't complain, she's just helping you with the trouble you did, after all.

Your friends waited for your answer and they're expecting a sweet one.

Instead of saying her a goodluck and answering what she said. You stand on your seat and face her. " How about I'll take you to the dugout instead ? "

A unexpected response coming from you, that none of them predicted.

Even Karina was shocked but well she ride along. " Yeah Sure. I don't mind " She smiled as both of you leave the seats while excusing to the students you're going to passed by.

As your friends watch you and Karina walk away from them.

Ryujin, Yena, Yuna, Giselle and Winter exchange a meaning glances from each other as if they're talking with their eyes.

Though it doesn't seems wrong, since they're just thinking the same thing. A question that says Have you really move on ?

Arriving at the dugout while ignoring the gazes of the people that are also in there. You stand behind Karina when you noticed how those boys check her out.

Karina is wearing a skirt.

" Can you walk faster " You leaned beside her head and whispered to her. " Why ? " Karina confusingly asked as she turned her head to you but only for you to turned them back infront by your own hand.

" These guys are checking you out "

" Jealous ? " Karina teasing said while looking for the other swimmers that she's going to join with.

" No " You denied in a serious tone, you don't even know why would she say that. " As a girl like you. I'm worried " well at least Karina's glad that somehow you're worried for her.

Though you don't know she's flustered right now.

Out of all the admirers who's courting her and she've been with. No one even once tried to do what you're doing right now.

It's always her who will notice it first then she'll protect herself by her own.

It's makes her flustered even if she knows you're really not courting her and that all of this is just an act and that both of you are just pretending infront of your friends.

And it makes her confused, why are you doing this ?

Your friends are nowhere to be found in this dugout yet you're still acting but she thought is this, what you're doing to her right now. Is still an act ?

Ignoring the thoughts on her head after finally seeing one of the swimmers she's gonna be with.

Karina waved their hand and approach them. " What lane are we ? " She asked them.

" Lane 3 " One of them answered, " Thankyou Mina " she thanked the girl before facing you. Who's now eyes wondering around the room.

You somehow felt different when you enter their dugout for the second time. The atmosphere is different whenever there are swimmers inside.

" You're not yet leaving ? " You heard Karina said making you to look at her.

" I'm about to "

Eyebrows furrowing when Karina suddenly pulled you out of the room and stopped beside the door. She faced you and extend her hand as if she's asking for something and she is.

" Phone " Karina said.

" What ? " You asked confusingly.

" I said Phone " She repeated, " Give me your phone "

" Why would I ? " You asked as you hide your phone behind your back which didn't escape from Karina's eyes.

" So you'll pay attention to my game " Karina answered boldly, startling the hell out of you.

Karina let out a tiny chuckle when she noticed your reaction. You look like kid who don't want to give her phone to her Mom just because she still wants to used when supposed to be she should be sleeping by now.

" You didn't pay attention to the Boys Game earlier because you're using your phone "

" And I played with you " You added to her sentence making her smile as she shook her head. " That's exception "

" Give me that phone " Karina repeated when she saw you hide it more at your back. " Give me your phone or I'll get it by myself ? " That is the last warning.

" I'll really do anything just to make that Unnie join us " Yuqi sighed. They're now waiting for the Girls scrimmage to start and the shouts are getting more louder this time.

" You mean Kang Seulgi ? " Yeji asked and Yuqi nodded her head.

" I can feel that she's the right pieced of our team. I am getting desperate to make her join after the Beomgyu said that " She once again sighed.

" You're going to meet her tomorrow right ? " Yuqi nodded her head to Yeji. " How about you show her our team, so at the same time you can convince her " Yeji suggested.

" You're right " Yuqi said, " Like show her the field she used to love. The game she used to love.. "

Yeji and Yuqi are too focused and serious talking about it but then they stopped talking when they heard Ryujin laughing.

Your friends move their gazes to Ryujin only to see her looking at you, while laughing so hard and when they look at your direction they saw the opposite of how Ryujin is reacting right now.

" Why ? Why is she grumpy ? " Giselle confusingly asked.

Ryujin look at them as she Continued to laugh.

Stopping for a second to say what she's about to say. You scoffed when you already know what she's about to do next, what she's about to say next.

" Karina confiscated her phone and told her to pay attention to her game " Ryujin said in the middle of her laughs which is now the others are doing the same.

Though the difference is they're now teasing you about it.

" Verna Under " Winter said making them laugh.

_______________