76

Being gathered at the living room of Giselle's house after eating dinner.

All of you remained quiet.

Ofcourse everyone can feel the tension around, the fact that Giselle said she have something to say adds up the confusions on your heads.

It feels like your friend is about to admit something you all don't know.

" So ? What's the tea ? " Hyunjin asked trying to ease the tension. Ofcourse after what happened that night where Giselle and Hyunjin walked out at the same time after their argument.

The two are good together again, it's always like that after all. They just argue but the friendship won't change.

Giselle looked at NingNing who's standing beside Karina.

Your eyes move at the direction where she's looking at, and there you saw NingNing smiling at Giselle while nodding her head as if she's saying it's fine no matter what will she say to all of you.

Though just like what you always said to yourself. You're not that blind as you think.

You can see that there's something between the two, it's not that you're assuming. But the gazes they're always exchanging with each other, the smiles they're giving at each other,

Screams, girlfriends vibe.

And what you're thinking right now is confirmed when you heard what Giselle said.

" NingNing and I are together. We're each others girlfriends. " Giselle announced, finally standing infront of NingNing right now while holding the latter's hand.

There was a pure silence for a second, but that didn't last long when the boys started cheering followed by the rest.

While you, you just remained silent at the corner, it's not that you don't like that they're together. Actually, for you, friends dating each other is okay. You experience it too after all.

So who are you to not agree and support them ?

But the thought that bothers you right now, is Hyunjin.

You can see that the boy have feelings towards Giselle. It's not that you see it, because it's not just you see it, since one time Hyunjin told it to you by himself.

The day after they had an argue the night where you walk out too.

Hyunjin approaches you after that day, saying he needs someone to talk to about his own feelings and you were there to listen, but you didn't expect it at all.

So because of worries.

You look at Hyunjin who's trying his best to keep up a smile on his face while looking at the two couple, that was just announced tonight.

" You look not happy "

Startled with the familiar voice.

You look beside you and saw Karina looking at you with confusion, you were about to answer that a no but before you could someone talk completely getting all of your attention.

" So How ? "

" Since when ? "

They asks.

Giselle look at NingNing motioning her to answer the question herself. " It was unexpected. You all know that we're friends and a member of council, right ? " she began