6

On her way back to the school council room together with her five friends when break time starts. Karina's friends quickly took a sit on the couch and watch Karina approached her own table.

" Karina " Somi called her name. " Why ? " Karina asked while her eyes are fixed at the folder she's reading.

" Why did you accept the flower ? "

Hearing that question, Karina's head quickly rose up as she look at her friends already looking at her with confusion. " Which one ? " She don't know which flower are her friend's talking about.

" Verna's " Lia answered. " Why ? should I not accept it ? " She confusingly asked.

" No. What our point is. You don't accept flowers and that you said it's cliche " Ningning explained but then before Karina could question that.

Yeji talk first, " It's sunflower Ning, Ofcourse she'll accept it. It's her favorite " and yes it is Karina's favorite.

Consider yourself lucky for getting a right pick of flowers on your first try of giving her one.

" She must be one hell of a lucky person " Lia said.  " Lucky ? " Chaeryoung questioned and Lia nodded her head as an answer.

" She guess Karina's favorite. Usually roses are the ones her admirers would always gave her. That's why she would always reject them but well that's not the problem "

Everyone is confused at what Lia's trying to say, even Karina stop doing what she's about to do when Lia started talking and saying that, that's not the problem.

" What do you mean ? " Karina confusingly asked.

" Don't you find it weird and surprising ? " Lia asked her and once that question was heard around the room. The rest quickly get what Lia is trying to pinpoint.

Karina's eyebrows furrowed.

" Come on, Karina. She's your rival isn't it weird that suddenly she would gave you flowers when you and her usually don't interact with each other unless you're going to battle against each other on a competition " She pinpoint.

And since Karina's not that dumb, she quickly get it. " It's weird, it really is. " Yuqi added.

Karina let out a sighed. " Yes we're rivals, but why is it weird ? we're not the type of rivals who's each others enemies "

" You're saying you and her are close ? " Yeji asked and Karina shake her head.

" We're not that close, but we do interact and only if it's needed. It surprises me too. No one didn't see that coming " ofcourse no one did. Imagine using her name as an excuse after being accused that you still like your ex.

For her position.

It really is surprising but Karina's sure there's something wrong. She's not blind to see how awkward and how you don't like the idea of giving her the flowers.

" But we used to go at the same school back then before Ateneo " Karina added making them confused. " We never hang out a lot "

" Didn't you used to be president to that school too ? You mentioned it once " Somi asked.

" Yes I was " Karina simply answered before going back to reading something on the folder.

" Did she play any sports that time ? " Yuqi suddenly asked making Karina to stop what she's doing again. " You really need her to join the baseball team don't you ? " Yeji asked and ofcourse Yuqi nodded her head.

" So ? " Waiting for Karina's answer. The room remained silent for a second.

" As I remember she's part of Music club, Art club, Science club, and Math club and others, and for sports I think she once join, volleyball, badminton, Archery, Darts, Tennis, chess, track and field and others " Karina answered.

" You know it all huh ? " Yeji teasingly asked her which makes Karina to roll her eyes at her.

" I was the president. You need to be observant if you're going to hold the highest position and she's one of hard to miss. She's so popular well until now " Karina explained but to her friends it sounded so defensive.

" Then in that case she's a perfect member, she's so experience " Yuqi spoke.

" Didn't she said, she's not interested ? " Chaeryoung asked.

" Bro. The girl is experience, she have fast reflexes you can tell it at how many sports Karina just mentioned. " She answered before rolling her eyes as she divert her gaze to Yeji.

" Your girlfriend is friend with her right ? " Yeji nodded her head, " Give me her number I'll ask her or we could just meet her after the class dismissal "

" You're interested to her aren't you ? " Karina suddenly asked making them to look at her, just to see the president still busy reading something on that freaking folder.

" you're interested to her Aren't you ? " Yuqi asked her back challengely.

___________