44

" Just put it there at the kitchen " You pointed your hand to where the kitchen are.

You and Karina just arrived at your house after deciding to buy some snacks on a near store for tonight, you told her that you're going to watch some movies which the fellow quickly agreed.

" Wow.. " Karina breathed as she look her eyes around the kitchen.

Everything is clean and placed nicely and neatly. They are all arrange at a certain place which also amuses her. She likes someone who knows what clean is.

" You have a nice condo " She said as she saw you approaching her with two plastic bags on your both hands.

" Really ? " You replied while pulling out the snacks and drinks both of you picked. " I Thought it's not my style " and you really do.

" No " Karina shake her head and help you on what are you doing. " It clearly shows your style " She smiled while looking around.

" So you really like Blue ? " She randomly asked after noticing that the wall is painted as blue. The sofa's are blue too. Everything that suits blue on a house shows blue to your own.

" Yeah. It's been my favorite color ever since "

Approaching your ref.

You started putting the cola and sodas that Karina would hand you. " How about you ? What's your favorite color ? " you asked back while arranging the cans inside the cooler.

" Blue "

It was an answer you really don't expect her to say.

" Blue ? " You looked at her confusingly. Karina nodded her head. " I thought you like red "

Shrugging her shoulders. Karina handed you the last two cans and smiled. " My favorite is Blue. But there are times that Blue doesn't suit my taste so sometimes I chooses red whenever I'll buy something " she explained.

You hummed and close the color before approaching the table placed in the middle of the kitchen.

" It's dinner time already " You checked the time on the clock hang on the wall.

It's past six in the evening already.

You didn't notice all of you spend so long outside since After leaving the restaurant the boys decided to play around at an arcade which everyone agreed.

" You're right " She agreed after checking the time herself.

" Should we just order ? or I'll cook ? " You asked while checking the ref to check if there are some foods you could cook for dinner.

" You know how to cook ? " Karina amusingly asked.

" I know how. But I'm not that good " You answered before looking at her. " So ? Cook or order ? " You once again asked.

Karina smiled and leaned her back at the table while facing you. " If it's fine with you to cook then I prefer it "

" I change my mind. I don't know how to cook I'm terrible at it " You joked earning a laugh from her.

" Well that is if you want too " She shrug her shoulders while chuckling. " I don't mind eating an ordered food after all. I just want to taste the food you'll cook " she smiled.