8

While Ryujin continued laughing, the rest just shook their heads while smiling remembering what just happened.

After you hang up the call everyone is back at their own world minding their own business.

Ryujin glance at Karina who's sitting on one of the bleachers away from the field. " That's not new for her " Yeji suddenly spoke before throwing a ball to Ryujin which she successfully catched.

Since Yeji is one of the Baseball girl's team members she offered to teach her girlfriend some basics.

" Well Every day someone always admits to her that they like her " Ryujin chuckled while Yeji did the same.

" Let's try one more ? " Yeji asked after she successfully catch the ball that Ryujin just throw to her. Ryujin nodded her head and waited.

Yeji is looking and studying her skills.

They even throw and exchange the balls to each other many times while using the gloves while the other members are in the middle of the field.

Once they're done. Yeji approaches her. " Am I In ? " Ryujin jokingly said to her girlfriend. " Yeah " Yeji smiled.

" But seriously, you're doing great " She added while giving her a two thumbs-ups. " I don't know how to hit the ball with that bat " Ryujin said while watching the rest to the field.

" We can practice that later, It's your first time playing baseball after all "

Nodding her head, as they waited for someone to arrive they joined Karina to the seats and make their selves busy, but it didn't take long for them to do so.

When the girl they're waiting are already getting drag towards their direction.

" You guys are annoying!! " You shouted when Yena and Yujin keep dragging you with them.

Well these two were told by Giselle to fetch you and being you here whether you like it or not. Earlier you were in the middle of eating your found but then these two popped out beside you.

As soon as they heard your voice, The others who's in the middle of the field started approaching you and the others.

You stand there with your arms crossed.

" What is it ? " Ryujin teasingly said. " What did you said earlier again ? "

" That you like ? who is it ? you like ? " She continued making you scoffed.

As you were about to hit her by your bare hands, Ryujin started running towards the field far from you but instead of letting her escape.

You drop your bag on the ground and run towards Ryujin, shocking the others.

It didn't even take long for you to catch her up when this time you're the one who's dragging her back to the others.

Shaking your head as you let go of her.

You approach your bag and ignored their stares as you fetch out for your tumbler to drink some water.

" What ? " Yeji suddenly spoke noticing that Yuqi is smiling widely while looking at your direction. " Why are you smiling ? "

" Did you see ? " Yuqi spoke while pointing her direction to Ryujin making you to look at her.

" See what ? " Ningning confusingly asked.

And instead of Yuqi answering the question, Yujin do it. " Ryujin is the fastest earlier when we did a practice run "

" Then ? "

Yujin smiled and look at your direction. " Verna, caught her up quickly without a trouble " Your eyebrows furrowed as you stayed quiet and listen to their conversation.

" She's a member of track and field back then. Ofcourse she's fast " Ningning sudden said making you more confused.

As far as you can remember, you didn't told anyone what were you back then or what did you join back then, it's confusing that why did they know you join track and field but when you saw that girl looking at your direction.

You sighed silently. Ofcourse out of all the girls in this field. She's the only one who witness it.

" Now that makes me want her more for the team " Yuqi said while pouting.

Putting your tumbler back to your bag as you leave the circle where they're all positioned. You approach a seat and put your bag there before taking a sit.

You're not interested at their conversation after all, so you just fetch out your phone on your pocket and scroll there.

" Goodluck Yuqi " Yuna said while chuckling.

" Why ? " Yuqi confusingly asked.

" She's so hard headed than a hardball " Yuna continued earning a laugh from them well except for one.

" She got the potential. Why is she not interested ? " Lia asked.

" Because she's interested to Karina " Ryujin answered earning laughs from them again, as if you're not just around them.

As if Karina's not around them.

_______________