11

" So ? Did Karina rejected you ? " Giselle ask quickly after you approach their table on the left side of this library.

" I don't know " You lifelessly answered before leaning your head to the table. " What do you mean you don't know ? " Yuna asked.

" I'm confused, okay " and You're definitely are.

Hearing your answer, your friends look at each other before giving each a nod. " What happened ? " Yena asked making you to raised your head up to look at her direction.

" What are you doing here ? " You asked instead of answering her question, as far as you can remember the girl's baseball team need to watch the scrim at this hour.

There are even no classes this afternoon just because of that.

" Yuqi told us to go there before two, the time just turned one " She smiled. " Then where's Ryujin and Winter ? " you noticed that Ryujin and Winter is not with them.

" Ryujin is in the Cafeteria. I saw her went there with Yeji " Yuna answered while looking at you, " Winter's at the council room. Karina called her to do something " Giselle answered with her eyes fixed on a certain book.

" Then why are you here ? " You questioned.

Giselle closed the book and looked at you. " Nothing, besides I have nothing else to do, anyways so what happened ? "

You silently groan. 

You were just trying to change the topic so you could just not answer it but what else to expect on your friends who likes gossips more than anything.

" Nothing " You simply answered as you leaned your back to the table, but well ofcourse your friends didn't buy that excuse. It's very clear that the nothing you said is the opposite.

But t

hen, you're thinking do you really have to tell them the whole thing that happened including that kiss ?

" LiAaaar " Yena said while stucking her tongue out to you.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, you're sure there's no way this friends of yours will let you leave this library without telling them what happened.

It's either you answer them right now, or they'll look for the answer by their own.

" Okay Fine. " You sigh in defeat. " I saw her and Kai at the dugout then nothing else happened after he leave I give Karina the gift I'm talking about then.. " you stopped thinking if you should include it.

" Then ? " They repeated.

" Karina kiss me on my cheek, that's it. "

Expecting a big reaction to them after you said that, you silently cursed them in your mind. When they all look disappointed.

" What ? Don't give me that look. " You scoffed.

" That's disappointing, Why does it look like Karina's the one who's courting you. Are you sure you really like her ? " Yuna asked.

" How many times do I have to tell you I like Karina. I even do an embarrassing situation " you really don't get it why would your friends just believe that lie.

They're so hard headed like you after all.

" That's a pity " Giselle said while paging another page of the book she's reading after finishing the first one.