57

The Archery game goes on as students expected it to be a fierce battle.

Yellow and Green team was dropped out after the elimination round and now the game is on going to the finals. Blue versus Red.

But before the final game starts. Each team was given a quick break.

" How's your finger ? " Irene who just took the space beside you, asked. She'd noticed the bandaid on your finger so she thought maybe you get yourself hurt.

" This ? " You look at the bandaid on your index finger as you take it off. " It looks fine now. The cut is already gone " You smiled, and if it weren't because of Karina's help who insisted to wrap it.

Maybe you weren't able to play properly this time.

" That's good to hear " Irene hummed. " Anyways do you want to go last ? I heard they'll put Karina on the last turn " she added.

You looked at her and shrug your shoulders. " I'm fine with anything "

" You go last then " She patted your shoulder before offering a hand when the mc announced that the players should go back.

Flashing a smile as your own teammates leave the dugout together.

You took a deep breath when you heard the crowds going wild again. Cheering their own certain team choice.

Taking a sit at the chair provided. Dk who's your first player step his foot before the line and ready himself against his opponent Jae.

The two take turns and it didn't last long when it's finally the 2nd player turned with the Blue Team leading the score because of Dk's two bullseye.

The 2nd player for the opponent team had finally released his first bow which fortunately hit the bullseye earning a loud cheer from the red teams. Jeno who's on your team earn the same point by hitting the bullseyes.

As they take turns the score was flip over with the red leading a one point against your team and now that it's the captains turn.

The crowds goes wild again.

" Go Baee!!! "

Dk and Jeno who's sitting beside you suddenly shouted while chuckling after you looked at them with shocked.

As you were about to face back infront, your attention caught Karina on the other side who's now looking at your direction too, and once your eye met. A smile automatically formed on you and Karina's lips before looking away at the same time.

What was that for ?

Irene and Tzuyu's turn ended on a very fierce and scary battle but it's good since right now your team take the lead again with a five point.

87-82

And now that it's you and Karina's turn. You stand while your teammates gave you goodlucks because once you and Karina's turn ends. The winner will finally be decided.

Looking at Karina's direction after you approached the line. You saw her mouthed a "goodluck" and ofcourse you being competitive at this game, mouthed a "if you lose you'll treat me"

Karina nodded her head and chuckled before raising her bow up ready to aim for the target and just what you expected it hits the 10 points circle.