77

" Why is she playing as catcher ? " NingNing asked while pointing at your direction who's at the field.

Another game for the Semifinals and the field is filled with Up students and Ateneo students, for some reason that there are no classes again for them to be able to watch the game and support their own school.

" Her right hand is sprained. " Giselle answered her girlfriend's question.

" Who's exchange as a relief ? " Chaeryoung followed up question.

" I heard it's Seulgi unnie. " Karina who's also going to watch the game answered. " But for three innings only then they'll exchange again. " They look at her and nod.

" I'm curious. " Lia said. " We've seen her play as a pitcher, shortstop, batter and infielder. I wanna see how she plays this time as a catcher. " well all of them wanna see how, knowing the fact that they already know that you're a prodigy.

They want to see how prodigy you can be.

" When is the last time she played as a catcher ? " Irene asked approaching Beomgyu who's watching the game seriously.

" Weekend. " He simply answered.

" Weekend ? " she looked at him with confusion. " As far as I can remember we don't have any games last week neither practices. "

" But she had a practice. " Beomgyu looked at her. " She had a practice together with Kai. "

" What ?! " Irene shouted. " Why are they together ? "

" She didn't tell you ? Even Seulgi noona ? " Irene shook her head as an answer. She don't have any idea at all, she only find it out now.

" The three of us go on practices by ourselves. " He began. " She's playing as a catcher right now because her right hand is sprained but it's healing already. " He looked back at the field.

Seulgi is pitching.

" But we can't exactly put too much strain because if you guys win this, you're gonna need her at her best form. The fact that Seulgi noona still had her injury. Your teammates should start praying right now. " He chuckled making Irene to hit his head.

He groaned.

" Don't you think you're rushing her too much ? "

Beomgyu looked at her as he thinks what the unnie said. He did noticed that he seems like rushing you.

" I mean. I can see that she's still you know, afraid ? " She looked at the field. " I admit we all like the idea that she's back at playing baseball again. But Gyu, rushing her to get a hang of it again is a little too much. "

Beomgyu remained silent and let out a sighed. " Actually " He once again began ready to said something he haven't tell to anyone.

" She got an offer. "

Irene looked back at him quickly.

" Remember the game you had when you lost ? " Irene nodded her head as she remember the first lose they had this playoffs. " Their coach approach me after the game. " He sighs. " And they're giving her an offer. "

" So ? I don't see the problem ? " Irene asks.

" Noona.. " Beomgyu look at him and once Irene saw that gaze. She sighs as she thinks the offer might be not good and good at the same time.