53

Day One of the Sports fest Day had finally began.

The school are starting to get crowded second by seconds. Each Students are wearing their own representative color, their team color.

Looks like the sports fest for today will be so fun.

Karina who's on her way at the council room to grab something she left. She fetch for the room key on her pocket and opened the door.

She then approach her own table and reached for that bracelet that she left on top of it.

" Thought I lost it " She sighs before wearing the bracelet back to her wrist and leave the council room quickly not forgetting to lock it.

She have many stuffs needed to do this morning. First, she needs to go to her team, all teams will be given some time to go at their assignated rooms and talk with the members especially to the leader.

Second, Since she's the council president she's needed for the opening ceremony.

Third, She have a game needed play and needed to win, and Fourth is after the games are all done she's needed for the closing ceremony too.

What a tiring day could that be.

On her way to red team's assignated room.

A smile automatically formed on her lips when she saw you walking the opposite way infront of her.

Though you couldn't see her since your head are facing down to your phone.

Now that just gives Karina a chaotic idea on her mind.

Being too focused on your phone for picking a song that you want to play next to lessen the nervousness you're feeling today.

" Watch where you going!! "

Your eyes widen in shocked when you bumped someone. The voice sounds so angry yet the voice sounds familiar to you.

Quickly looking infront of you to know who did you bumped too, your eyebrows furrowed when you saw Karina on the floor laughing at you. " Karina ? "

" Goodmorning " Karina greeted sweetly before accepting your hand that you're offering.

" Why are you laughing ? "

Karina shook her head and let go of your hand. " Nothing. It was just prank. "

" Prank ? "

" I saw you so focused. You didn't even noticed that I'm just walking infront of you. You only do when I decided to bumped you intentionally " she chuckled while explaining.

" Bad Idea " You chuckled realizing what she'd done. " Anyways. I was about to look for you " It was Karina's time to look at you with confusion.

Looking for her ? What for ? Why ?

" Me ? "

You nodded your head.

" Why ? "

" Yena and Yuna told me to take you to your team's room. They said I should show Kai who's the Real winner " You shrug your shoulders.

You can remember how those two drag you on an empty hallway just because they wanted you to make Kai jealous and that you should take Karina on their room and make the others think that Karina isn't really her type.