50

You once again sighs, " It's confusing.. " you mumbled as you look at the stall door when it opens.

It's Karina wearing a black pants and white oversized shirt.

" Did I take too long ? " Karina asked before approaching the sink beside you to wash her hands.

" You don't " You shake your head as you stand straight to face her. " Have your other admirers take you out on a arcade date ? " you suddenly asked.

Looking at your direction in shocked Karina look back at the sink quickly and shake her head. " They haven't " as far as she can remember no one takes her out on a arcade, for her admirers saying that she's terrible at games.

" Why ? " you don't believe that out of all the admirers she had no one take her to one.

" Because they think that I'm terrible at games " she chuckled, " And that is a fact " closing the faucet, she faced you.

" Nah. They should have tried, They could teach you instead ? " You shrug your shoulders, " But well I'm glad no one have because I'm planning to take you out on a arcade place " you smiles.

" Really ? " Karina happily asks. She badly want to try arcade games.

" Yeah. So let's goo " Reaching for her right hand, you open the door and drag Karina with you, who follows you without saying a word.

There's no way she would complain about it.

Playing tetris is boring to you, you never find it interesting because you think it's for kids, but maybe it is.

Because Karina who's your opponent that's sitting beside you are now acting like an eight year old kid playing tetris while screaming everytime she would make a wrong move.

Good thing is the video game is place at the end of this place or else everyone will hear Karina Yu's loud voice.

" One more! One more! " Karina the so called kid shouted while her eyes are fixed on the screen.

" What ? " You look at her. " If I lose one more game but if you win let's go home " You sarcastically said while laughing. You and Karina have been playing the Tetris game

You're starting to get bored but the latter is enjoying it this much.

" You're just afraid to lose " Karina squint her eyes causing you to let out a chuckle before looking back at the screen to play another
round.

Though in the end of a game, Karina is smiling widely while you are now pouting after the fair win and lose fight.

You didn't expect Karina to be good at Tetris.

" What's next ? " The girl beside you said after grabbing the red cap that you're wearing for her to wear it.

It's the cap that she bought for you.

" Wait. I'm looking for a vacant " roaming your eyes at the arcade place you smile when you saw a vacant space for a racing game.

" You know how to drive right " You spoke after helping Karina to take a sit on the seat for the game. " Yeah " Karina smiles and mouthed a thank you at you when you approached the vacant space beside her.