20

" Shouldn't you be at the dugout already ? " You asked the girl beside you, who's eyes are fixed on the pool placed in the middle.

" Later, It's Boys Scrim first, Girl's scrim are last " Karina answered still with her eyes fixed on the pool watching the swimmers who's at the water doing back and fourth.

Humming at her response you look around the the gym.

There are lots of students watching the scrim well what else to expect there are no classes again just so because the students could watch the scrim.

Especially the journalist students who needs to watch this kind of event.

Beomgyu and the other boys already left saying they won't be able to watch the scrimmage since they'll be having a sudden Game 2 scrimmage at their opponents school.

Letting out a sigh as you move your gaze to your phone's screen.

You didn't payed attention to the game and just scroll and scroll. You even plug your headset and play some music so you wont hear the loud screams.

Even your friends are focused on the game and you're the only one who isn't.

Though the problem is no matter how long you scroll to your phone, no matter how many songs you listen to.

You're starting to get bored and now that you finally reach your limit.

You annoyingly remove the ear buds on your ear and unplug it, followed by turning off your phone next.

" I'm bOooored " You quietly whined which Karina heard clearly though she ignored it and just focus on the game.

" Ryujin " Patting Ryujin's shoulder, who's currently sitting infront of you while Yeji is beside her. Ryujin face her back and gave you a bored a look.

" Let's leave. I'm getting bored " You whispered but she shake your head.

" Well I'm not " Ryujin stuck her tongue out before facing infront again only for her to received another pat from her shoulder, coming from you.

" I'm really getting bored " You repeated. " Ask Yuna and the others " She answered pointing at your friends direction which is far away from where you are.

You rolled your eyes. " Come on. I'll treat you outside " You offered trying to make her agreed with you.

You're just really bored since you have nothing else to do but to use your phone, listen to music, and watch the game and the same cycle again and again.

You know this game will last long since it's just Boys who's in the water. There are girls turn too.

Ryujin gave you an apologetic look.

Not that she don't want to join you. It's just that Yeji is holding her hand tightly and she have no plan of letting it go even if she knows Yeji will let go of it once she said you and her are leaving.

Though the real thing is, she wants you to ask Karina not her.

" Sorry. It's Girlfriend time " She answered as she pointed her free hand to her and Yeji's intertwined hands.

You groaned making her chuckled as she mouthed a sorry again before facing infront and leaned her head to Yeji who did the same.

But still focus on the game.