43

Karina would be lying if she said she's not shocked on what did you just called her.

Fetching for her hand at her back as you intertwined it with yours. You gave her a smile, an assuring smile which made her extra confused and the other girl.

In Karina's opinion. You're acting more different.

This isn't how you and she would always pretend when you're around with your friends.

" Love ? " You repeated.

Now that makes her realized she's not dreaming and she didn't heard it wrong.

You called her love, right infront of your ex.

Karina was so pissed to the point she couldn't deny that what Chaewon just said is right. But it's not like what everyone thinks. She have her reasons for that.

She didn't bother defending herself since she's like everyone else.

Everyone quick to judge.

And she have no plan on explaining herself to someone she don't even know so well.

Hearing no response coming for the fellow.

You bit your lower lip as you faced your so called one and only, who's now looking at you and Karina's direction with confusion.

" Chaewon " You called her. " I haven't properly introduced you.. " looking at the girl beside you.

You gave her a very sweet smile. " My girlfriend, Karina. "

Karina froze on her place, wondering what the hell did you just say.

And you who's too late to take back what you said, only realized it now that you shouldn't have said it. You made another lie again.

You lie again, and worst it's more worser than the word pretending.

It's was so sudden that the surrounding around you, Karina and Chaewon became silent.

Karina and Chaewon is confused, But before one if them could talk Before one of you could talk. Karina felt you held her hand tighter.

" Excuse us Chaewon. We need to leave. We have a date needed to do "

It was the last thing Chaewon saw and heard before she was left alone inside.

With pissed and annoyance.

After leaving the comfort room and walking away from your friends who's now on their way to leave too.

Karina felt your hand let go of her own.

You sighed in relief when Chaewon is nowhere to be seen around again.

" what was that ? " Karina look at you puzzlingly.

You look at her apologitecally, " Sorry. I heard what you're talking about and I don't know " you paused, " I was pissed at what she's saying about you, especially when you didn't even dare to defend yourself, Jimin. "

Karina looked at you amusingly.

" Also the word she said that it's impossible for me to like you is wrong. Anyone would be lucky to have with you. You're smart. You're beautiful. You're everyone's dream girl. Who wouldn't start to like you because of that right ? " You pinpointed as you tried to calm yourself down.