52

Back leaned on the exit door of the gym while you waited for Karina to finish some of their discussions with her own teams.

You gasps when Irene suddenly showed up infront of you.

You were about to scold the older about it but when you saw her standing beside you while looking at Karina's direction seriously, your eyebrows furrowed.

" Why can't you tell the others about it ? " Irene suddenly asks and you who knows what does that mean, sighs.

" Unnie. I told you my friends are so talkative. I don't want to get tease just because they found out that I still haven't fully move on. "

" What's wrong with that ? " Irene looked at you. " What's wrong about getting tease by your friends ?. What's wrong about telling them the truth you still haven't move on, instead of making a lie ? "

" Sometimes their tease are too much Unnie " You sighed. " and to answer the other. I don't know. I told you Unnie it just come out of my mouth without realizing it. "

Irene, who noticed how serious you become, let out a chuckle which startled the hell out of you.

She knows what's you and Karina's secret are since you accidentally mentioned it to her last time. She was totally shocked and didn't expected but when you explained everything she's puzzled but decided to just agreed to keep everything a secret for now.

" You know what does that mean ? " She chuckled.

" What ? "

" Make that pretense a reality " She shrug her shoulders, " It'll turn cliché in the end. I promise. "

" What ? Ofcourse no. " You quickly disagrees even if you're unsure about it.

" And why ? " Leaning her back on the other side of the door, she crosses her arms and look at you. " Is Karina Ugly ? " She randomly asked.

" She's not. " You answered.

" Is her attitude and personality bad ? "

" No. "

" Is she not a girlfriend material ? "

" She is a girlfriend a material. "

" So, Then why you don't want your pretending real " Irene judges your expression and she's aware that she's seeing a half not interested you, and half interested you.

You look at her, " Because I don't like her ? "

" Why are you asking me ? " She chuckles once you gave her that questioning look.

Letting out a sigh as you stand straight, you take a glance at Karina's direction only to see that she and her 3 other members are still talking and it seems serious, maybe they're talking about their plans for tomorrow's sports fest and game.

" I told you unnie. There's still that deal with Chaewon. "

Irene's eyebrows furrowed after hearing your answer. " I thought you're moving on already ? "

Seconds of Silence. Irene waited for an answer but only for her to received a unconnected one.

" Can we not talk about her and Karina ? "