55

Standing on one of the nearest place where you can watch the game fully. Your friends let out a gasp when Hyewon suddenly showed up and took the space on your other side.

" She's doomed " Yeji chuckled making the girls to do the same.

You're doomed or maybe not ?

" Give me your hand " You suddenly spoke after nudging the girl on your right side which is Karina. " Why ? " She confusingly asked still looking at the game.

She haven't seen Kai in the middle so she thought maybe that boy is still on the benches.

" Just give it to me "

Once Karina looked at your direction. Her eyebrows furrowed after seeing that girl beside you. She scoffed " Really ? it might be embarrassing to the person next to you "

You chuckled and instead of asking her to give you her hand, you decided to just do it on your own and reach for it and ofcourse your friends from back who saw it are now sweetly panicking with the sudden first movement.

Karina looked at your hand that's now intertwined with each other.

A smile automatically formed on her lips when she felt how comfortable your hand is for her.

You might not now this, but if ever Karina have no plan telling to you that she have no plan stopping this pretending.

And once the game Continued it's now the 4th quarter of the game and your team is on the lead because of Beomgyu and Chan who shows a complete teamwork.

But for the opposite team.

Kai is finally out of the bench and the first thing he looked for in the crowd was Karina and when he saw the girl.

He ball is fist seeing your hands holding each other will whispering something to each other.

" You're too excited about the game " Karina whispered to you since the crowds are getting more louder especially when you're friends are now joining them.

Hyewon who's beside you would sometimes make a simple conversation with you, though it always ended up short since she have friends with her too.

" Ofcourse " You smiled at her, " Beomgyu said he'll treat us fried chicken if our team wins "

" Then I don't mind if my team lose " She chuckled the chicken sounds good after all.

" Silly.. "

And so the game continues still with the blue team leading the scoreboard.

The red team members are scattered on the crowd and ofcourse there's no way they won't saw Karina together with you.

You and Karina are literally getting everyone's attention especially Kai who seems distracted at the game.

Whenever he tries to make a point, it always fail and it makes him embarrassed.

Just like now that the three points that he's aiming didn't go inside the ring.

He's bothered seeing you and Karina laughing together while he's struggling to make a point. He even have a thought of throwing a ball to your face.

Till the game ended with blue team winning it.

" Baby " Karina called. " I told you stop calling me that " you rolled your eyes at her making her chuckled. " But Yes ? Why ? "