31

Karina knows what does that supposed to mean, but for her it's giving her a double meaning.

It took her seconds to react at what you just said, as she shook those thoughts off of her head and look at you instead.

" Okay.. " She sighs, " I'll trust my life to you for this " She chuckled finding herself funny.

You smile and nodded your head as you slowly pushed the skateboard and let her balance herself. " Let go of this hand " You said pointing at her hand that is place at your shoulder.

Karina looked at you with wide eyes and shake her head quickly than ever. " No. "

" You need to balance yourself inorder for you to ride this alone, Jimin " guess you really mean it when you said you'll continue calling her Jimin if she ride the skateboard.

Karina sighs as she took a deep breath.

" Just don't let go of the other, until I told you so " she said pointing her other hand that you're holding.

Nodding your head at what she said, you gave her an assuring smile. " Okay. I won't let go until you told me so " You rephrase what she said.

With that Karina slowly remove her hand to your shoulder but there are times she would put it back whenever she felt like she's about to fall.

" See. You're doing great "

Few minutes of teaching the latter you can see that she's now improving and starting to learn it since right now you're only holding her one hand while she's the one who's moving the skateboard by kicking the ground.

Now this reminds you of something memorable to you.

You once taught her how to ride a skateboard back then. You once taught Chaewon back then.

Quickly shaking those thoughts off of your mind. You look at Karina who's now smiling widely and once you can tell that she might be able to ride it alone.

You tried to remove your hand that she's holding but only for you to receive a shocked expression to her.

" Come on. You can ride it alone. I'll just be near to catch you if ever " you once again gave her an assuring smile.

With that Karina let out a sigh again, ofcourse she trusts you.

She can tell how sincerely you are to what are you saying, it's just that the nervousness of thinking that she might fall by this skateboard makes her scared.

She haven't ride one before, but she might be lying if she said she's not enjoying this.

" Okay. Just look after me huh ?! " She said to you sternly. " I'll throw this skateboard if you won't catch me " she warned making you chuckle.

" You can throw it now " you joked and when Karina realize what does that supposed to mean she whined.

" Joke. I'm just kidding okay " You take back while chuckling.

" You swear ? " She asked as she step in back to the skateboard after stopping.

" Yeah " You smiled.

Slowly letting go of her hand, Karina nervously balance herself and whenever she was about to fall or lose balance. Just like what you said you were there to catch her.

" You can go fast if you want. You're doing great " You gave her a thumbs up while she Continued to ride and move that skateboard alone.

You're glad Karina is not that hard to teach, actually she's a fast learner.

" Should I ? " Karina challenged herself and once she heard a yes from you who's beside her.

She took a deep breath before lowering her other to foot to grab some force but only for her to slip out of the skateboard.

She waited for herself to feel the ground hitting her back but instead of a hard ground. Karina felt a body catch hers before she could fall though the difference is she still did fall but to you.

" Aw.. "

Karina heard you said after she fall to you.

So instead of worrying about your skateboard, she faced it's owner.

" Oh my ghod. Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? " Karina keeps asking though when she realized how close your faces are. She shut her mouth close when your eyes met.

For a second no one dared to talk no one dared to move.

Your back is on the ground, your both hands are around Karina's waist after catching her, while Karina is on top of you but her back is infront of you, Her face tilting to the back just to see you.

It was an awkward position but none of you dared to move or move away.

Your eyes staring at each other as if for a second they were meant to see each others so close, though that stare didn't last that long when a honk of car was heard.

Flinching with the sound.

You and Karina was brought back to reality as Karina always cleared her throat and look away as she help herself to stand forcedly making you to removed your hands on her waist.

" I'm sorry, Are you okay ? " She awkwardly asked while extending her hand for you to help you stand.

Grabbing her hand as you carefully stand with her help. You heard a crack sound from your back making you groaned, worrying the latter.

" I'm fine " You said as you let go of your hand, to dust your clothes.

" Are you sure ? " Karina asked as she turned around you to check if you got wound or something. " I'm fine " you gave her an assuring smile. " It hurts a little since it's all of the sudden "

" How about you ? Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? " You look at her worriedly too.

And once you receive a shake of a head from her you sighed in relief. " Thank you but you shouldn't have done it " She said feeling guilty about making you catch her.

Shaking your head. You gave her a smile. " I told you I'll catch you if you fall. "

_____________