83

" So she's really left handed ? " Yuqi asked Irene while pointing her finger at your direction who's now warming up with Seulgi by throwing the ball to one and another.

The finals had finally come and everyone is nervous as hell even if there are still 30 minutes before the game starts.

" She's not " Irene simply answered. " But she can use both " she shrugged before looking at her confuse teammate Yuqi.

" As far as I know she's really right handed like for writing or anything in general " Yuqi listened to her unnie carefully. " but she was trained to use her left hand during our freshman and when we were still kids. " She look at Yuqi. " Left handed people have it's perks. "

" That makes sense " Yuqi hummed.

" Why ? "

" When I first met her, she catch Ningning's notebook and she used left hand to catch it. " she remembers. " But when I ask her what hand does she use. She said right and she wasn't sure that time. "

Irene nodded her head and look at the field.

The crowds are getting more louder and louder.

" But I have a question "

She looked at Yuqi.

" Why is she not using her left hand ? " out of all the games you played Yuqi noticed that you're using your right hand more especially when it comes to pitching.

" More control on her right hand. "

" Means she's not used on using her left hand ? " She look at Irene with confusion.

" Not exactly. " Irene shook her head. " Less control on left but more power. "

" Ok this it " Seulgi said. All of you the players are formed in a circle.

The game is about to start.

" I'm nervousss " Wendy chuckled nervously, ofcourse all of them are nervous even you.

It's finals after all.

Seulgi smiled at her former teammate. " Everyone knows the plan, okay ? " she asks and all of you nodded your heads.

" Yerim " She look at Yerim. " we're gonna need you now more than ever. " She chuckled.

Yerim chuckled nervously before looking at all of you one by one. " Why do I feel pressured already ? " she chuckled earning a chuckle from you and your teammates.

" You too, Yuqi "

Yuqi gave her a nod.

" I know some of you are newbie at your new positions but I know you can do it. " Seulgi cheered them up and they smiled.

" Also you too " Seulgi look beside her and you gave her a nod.

She nodded her head. " We all came up with this plan. So, don't feel pressured. " she reminded as the Captain ofcourse it'll be a lot of pressure too, even if no matter how long she've been into a competition like this. She still feel nervous.

" Girls, start gearing up " Beomgyu who just entered the dugout, said.

They nodded their heads and start gearing up, while you who's checking your injured hand carefully, let out a sighed.