68

You're not dumb.

You can see the glances they're giving you and you know that they know something's wrong.

They're just waiting for you talk, but you don't want to.

Even if right now Giselle and Hyunjin are arguing again. A friendly argue. Everyone is used to it since the two always have opposite thoughts.

The fact that they're opposite genders adds up the tension more.

They're talking metaphorically and simplically.

You're not even sure what are they talking about, what are they arguing about, but you know the tone of their voices sounds like they're trying to hit someone by their words.

The fact that one of them might be drunk right now. Makes the others anxious.

One of them could just burst any minute.

" You shouldn't think people are just like how you change clothes. " You heard Giselle said to one in particular. " Boys tend to change girl everytime their ego got hurt. If you think that way, it hinders your personal development. Ever thought that you're the one who's wrong ? " She looked at Hyunjin intensely.

" When you encounter someone it should be something you cherish. Something that should be romanticizes. When you think like that you're reframing this person into something not special, thinking that it should be magical. " she added.

And Hyunjin finally decided to speak.

" We all have our different preferences. " He began. " I don't see how our own preferences affects our own personhood. It's funny to think that the person you met might be the one for you. You're right when you said Boys tend to think girls are just like changing clothes whenever their ego got hurt. " He sighs.

" But not all boys do " He pointed his finger at the drunk Kai, Chan, and Seungmin. " They don't. "

" And to answer your other point. You shouldn't try to change yourself too much and you can only cater so much. What if the relationship is suffocating already ? are you the one who's going to adjust ? " He gave Giselle a challenging look.

The two are already standing infront of each other. Good thing is there's a long table between them completely blocking their distance.

The rest have no enough strength to stop the two from arguing, because they find it amusing too. They definitely understand what the two arguing about, so they think maybe they'll just move before something worse could happened.

While you, you just sat there beside Winter who's sitting beside Giselle, in silence.

Winter mentioned that the pierces you had on your both palm could heal to two days since she'd already put some ointment on it.

You sighed when they started arguing again. You're not drunk just like the others who can't keep their eyes fully opened.

" You should always stay true to who you are and that you shouldn't force yourself or adjust yourself to someone who can't even fight for you. If you do you'll be left with nothing " Giselle's voice are slowly getting more loud and loud.

Hyunjin let out a scoffed. " You see the problem here is the way you see things is a bit too optimistic. " He sighed in frustration. " You talk too much about ourselves like the problem is within ourselves. I think that's a bit problematic. Because just like what I'm trying to point is that, we can't please everyone. "