28

" You can't remember ? " Irene asked after you throw the ball back to Yuqi.

" I do " You answered, " But from what I remember you guys won. You even played as the pitcher instead of batter " you smiled remembering how you used to met Seulgi's teammates often on the field back then.

" Then why don't you play batter ? It's your  position even if you can play all the roles " She stated and again you stopped once you throw the ball back to Yuqi.

" Should I ? " You questioned.

Actually you're thinking about it too.

But you're afraid and nervous at the same time for holding a bat again in the field. It brings you back something you still can't forget.

" We'll like it if you play. Give your friends the game they wanted and they deserve. " She looked at the field and you did the same after hearing Yuqi that, that's enough already and that you should prepare for the upcoming last inning.

" You can see the girls are working hard for this game just so they could join this upcoming season. They even come with us just so the team will have some half percentage of beating the boys " She then looked at you as she extended the bat she's holding.

" I know you still can't forget what happened back then. But just this time forget it. They might not know everything about you but your friends needs you " She smiled.

Grabbing the bat that she's holding. Irene smiled.

Somehow she hopes you'll be back. The real you that they know will be back.

" So ? Batter or Pitcher ? " She asked.

Looking at her direction as you steal a glance at the field. You closed your eyes tightly and sighed. " Tell Yuqi I'll play as Batter "

" Are you sure you can do it ? " Yuqi who's more worried than ever asked you once again.

After Irene told to Seulgi that you want to play as a batter. Seulgi was so happy that she didn't think twice to say it to Yuqi quickly before the ninth inning ends.

And now that it's done. There's a quick break for the players.

" I mean. No offense but we really need a great batter " Yuqi added which earns a secret glare from Seulgi and her teammates.

" Do you trust me ? " A unexpected question coming from you.

You stand and hold the bat as you look at them one by one. " If you don't trust me I could just be a pitcher and I'll let the others play as batter " You smiled though behind those smile is nervousness.

You're also worried to yourself.

Since the last time you played baseball was the time when that incident happened. You don't know if you're still good which you wishes that you still are.

" My teammates trust you " Seulgi suddenly answered and once you look at them. Her Teammates are giving a smile and a thumbs up. " Well I don't know if she do " she looked at Yuqi's direction, followed by you and the others.

Letting out a sigh as Yuqi pat your head, you looked at her with confusion. " Give us a chance to play this season. You'll be the last batter " she said and you nodded your head.