39

" Haven't you kissed someone on the lips before like your so called one and only ? " She asked making you to look at her direction.

" I do but she's the only person I had " You looked away.

" Then what's the problem about seeing those two kissing each other ? " She questioned.

" What do you mean ? " You look at her, " Ofcourse those things needs to be done privately " actually you didn't know how you and Karina ended up talking about these stuffs.

" Hmm " She hummed and turned off the faucet as she approaches you and stopped infront of you.

Your eyebrows furrowed when Karina gave you that unexplainable smile.

" Private ? " She asked, " We're alone here. You think it's a good timing to do the same on what those two are doing right now ? "

You're lips are now a little open as you find the words you should say after she said that.

But Damn, you can't think of any. Out of the trillions words you could say. Right this time you could utter one as if your tongue just got cut.

" Cat got your tongue ? " Karina asked as she started leaning her face close to you making you to move your head back.

" Karina. " You were able to said her name. " Hmm ? " She hummed with a smile while looking at your eyes.

" What are you do-ing ? " You once again stuttered after seeing that at every second that could passed. Karina's face are getting close to yours until you weren't able to move your head more from the back.

" Nothing ? " She unsurely said. " But Do you want us to do something ? " A smirk formed on the side of Karina's lips.

" Yes " You answered.

Karina smile as she hopes it is what she was thinking but that smile was change into a straight one when she heard what you say next.

" I want us to do something, and that is to leave this room and go to the others " As you were about to move away from her, you were stopped when Karina's both arms suddenly appeared beside you.

You have no way out. She's pinning you at the sink.

" Karina ? What are you doing ? " You asked her with more confusion after seeing that she's just literally staring at your eyes as if she was looking for something there.

" Don't you want a kiss too ? "

There was something that change to Karina's voice.

If earlier she sounded so nice, right now she sounded so annoyed and angry. Her voice are cold and husky.

" Wh-at ? " You stuttered when she move her face near to you again. " I said. Don't you want a kiss too ? " Karina once again repeated but this time she's bow smiling which creeps the hell out of you.

Her mood changes so quickly.

" What do you mean ? " putting your both hands to her shoulders you tried to push her away when your face are only inch close to each other.

But to your shock. Karina is stronger than you thought.

Whenever you would try to push her away, she would just push herself back.

You're thinking what is wrong with her.

" Karina. What are you doing ?! "

And instead of answering your question. Karina gave you an another shocking response.

" I want a goodluck kiss too. " This time her voice are soft as if she was pleasing you to do it.

" Go get one to your other admirers " You said as you tried to push her again, only for her to grab your both hands quickly and put them down as she Continued to pinned you while holding your hands.

" No. I want you to give me one " She smiled widely.

" Karina " You called her name annoyingly. " I'm being serious. "

" So am I. " She retorted before leaning her face close to yours, to the point that you can feel her breath hitting your nose and your lips.

" Yu Jimin. " This time you called her by her real name and with that Karina groaned and let go of your hand.

" Fine. I was just messing around " She chuckled before moving away from you to gave you some space which you're glad with.

" Haha funny " You laughed at her sarcastically.

Karina gave you a peace sign.

" Let's leave, they're probably waiting " You changed the topic before approaching the door and leave the room quickly without waiting for her response.

Karina who's left alone inside, take a quick glance at herself to the mirror. " Well we could do it if she wants " She mumbled.

_______________